[USA] Puggo's Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OOC
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180318025
Discord name: Puggo3423
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 16,286,580 seconds (52% of a full year)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Jack "Puggo" Taylor , "Calamity" [LSP-NCO], "Bulanos"
Civilian name: "Chevalier"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Currently Holding - Ethics Committee Assistant , Omega-1 Major, CI-D
-Currently Held - IA Ambassador x2 , Epsilon-11 x3 , Nu7 x1 , CI x4 , GOC x2 , Executive Researcher x2 ,
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

-ERP x3 [Months Ago]
-Pac Abuse x2 [Expired]
-FailRP x5 [Expired]
-RDM x3 [Expired]
-Naming Con [Expired]
-Toxicity x2 [Expired]
-Severe Toxicity [First Day I Joined]
-AFK Kicks x2
-Job
RP
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

- I am currently applying for the position of Site Advisor for a multitude of reasons. One of those and the main one is to generate passive roleplay. Site Administration is at some points limited to the amount of on-site roleplay they can carry out but I believe I would be able to create good instances and keep other personnel occupied with a task. Another reason is to provide more input/help into the creation of documents, as I love to write and provide input into such. My last reason for wanting to join is wanting to be involved in more "out-of-character" progression, and to be able to help more within the community by means of Discord and Teamspeak. I feel as though Site Administration has a lot that I could learn from and I would preform incredibly well if given the opportunity.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I have 2 main reasons why I believe I am suitable for Site Administration:

Overall Experience on the Sever: I have been around for over a year and have been extremely active that entire time. I have months in the Research Department, Department of Internal Affairs, as an Ethics Committee Assistant and around 2 months in Omega-1. For over 70% of my time on the server, I have held a Clearance 4 role, and in that time I have learned a lot of incredible skills including "Administration and Management" inside different Departments and Regiments, how to provide better communication with other leads of different Departments and Regiments, and how to remain professional during rough times.

Document Creation: For my time being on the server, I have written countless documents. For starters, I have written over 30+ excellent documents, 3 of those being in-depth 40 page documents. I have also worked on pieces of the "D-Class Work Program", writing up all of the D-Class Work Permits that are used In-Game. Alongside that, I have spent countless and I mean countless hours on cleaning and re-organizing ScipNET. The last note I will make on my Documentation skills is that I have worked on and tweaked multiple handbooks and documents for departments around.

Roleplay: I have been a very active member in the community for a while now, and I enjoy actively engaging in on-site roleplay and actively encourage it. Without a shadow of a doubt will I be creating Roleplay Scenarios will all Department and Regiments alike.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- In a Role Play scenario, Site Administration is responsible for all but not limited to:

Voting on Site-Policy Changes to ensure the site is running smoothly
Leading the Site through emergencies
Reviews of Departments and Regiments
Voting on multiple Senior Clearance 4 Positions
Maintaning Relations with G.O.Is
Keeping contact with higher-ups of different Department and Regiments to ensure efficiency.

LORE
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

January 24th, 2008. Fired From The Chemical Laboratory.
--Incident Review--
Jack Taylor had been working for 3 years and was noted as being *Erratic* and *Out of Control*. One day, Mr. Niek just happened to piss him off the wrong way. All we know is that he said something that deeply upset him and he just went off. Grabbed him by the back of the neck and threw him into the vat of molten silver.

October 8th 2011. Fired From Accountant and Publishing Inc.
--Incident Review--
Jack Taylor worked with us for a little under a year. We had to let him go because he just seemed like he wasn't in his own head at times. Would be extremely quiet for hours on in then scream and jump out of his chair. Scared the fuck out of us all. He was incredibly talented, however. He had incredible penmanship. And his documents, outstanding.

July 22nd, 2020. Private Investigations License Removal
--Incident Review--
He did incredibly well with us, but he went overboard with it. He would become obsessive with the information he obtained and had it all so neatly organized. He was constantly talking about the missing pieces and would never leave without a full document of data and information. But he went after the wrong person. Some form of Secret Field Agent that the government sent. We got the message from him saying that they found him, but then we got sent some very horrific pictures and that's where we cut it off.

January 18th 2021. A New Beggining
--Orientation--
"Well, you cant be called Jack Taylor anymore, and probably never again. Your new name is "Bulanos" , and it means spontaneous. I think you'll do well within the regiment, but don't go causing issues and getting people killed. We'll keep a close eye on you, just do what you've been doing. I think Walter is heading to core, go gaurd him."

October 24th, 2023. Hard Work
--Audio Log--
10:12 Mapper: Bulanos, did you upload it to the IA folder yet?
10:14 Bulanos: Yes, give it a bit. I want to make sure there isn't a Red Right Hand doc in here.
10:17 Mapper: Well come along, I think I have something you want to see
10:20 Bulanos: Yeah, what is it?

January 17th, 2024. "Mission Impossible"
"I never thought it would happen, never thought the time would come. You've done enough for your position, and have shown what we have desired to see. Welcome aboard, "Puggo".

January 29th, 2024. "Welcome Home"
Hey "Bulanos", are you changing your name? I mean, it wouldn't be all that intriguing if you did but it'd suit a bit more. And the red suit, a lovely touch.

• Love
Reactions: Dusk.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
+Support by far the best candidate
- Worked on fixing Scipnet with all the department directors
- Tons of experience
- Professional
- Friendly
- Understand the position
- Good at creating unique RP scenarios

Mitski

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 8, 2023
+Support

Bro can definitely cook in this position

"Peebus"

Jul 28, 2022
- Support. Bro copied from Randal

Randal:
"
I am applying for the position of Site Advisor because I want to continue to assist the state of roleplay for the player base on a meaningful level."
Yours:

I am currently applying for the position of Site Advisor for a multitude of reasons. One of those and the main one is to generate passive roleplay.

Randal 3 main reasons:
"
Experience" "leadership of departments/regiments, management of SrCL4/CL4 positions"
"
Writing Capability" "one of the biggest strong suits I have maintained is my excellent ability to write. With 20+ excellent documents "
"
Roleplay" "I am adept in many aspects of roleplay on the server and would continue to RP to the best of my ability in any position I acquire."
Yours:

Overall Experience on the Sever
I have learned a lot of incredible skills including "Administration and Management"
Document Creation
For starters, I have written over 30+ excellent documents
Roleplay
I be creating Roleplay Scenarios will all Department and Regiments alike.

Randal's responsibilities:
"
-Voting on site policy change"
"
-Voting on certain SrCL4 positions"
"
-Monthly reviews for assigned departments"
"
-Leading of the Site through certain emergencies"
"
-Management of GOI relations "
Your resposibilities:

Voting on Site-Policy Changes
Voting on multiple Senior Clearance 4 Positions
Reviews of Departments and Regiments
Leading the Site through emergencies
Maintaning Relations with G.O.Is

There is definitely much more that I missed, but I don't want to go through more of your app. Please take more careful consideration when making applications to ensure you aren't copying your potential peers.

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
+Support
Good larp bad smell

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
- Support. Bro copied from Randal

Randal:
"
I am applying for the position of Site Advisor because I want to continue to assist the state of roleplay for the player base on a meaningful level."
Yours:

Randal 3 main reasons:
"
Experience" "leadership of departments/regiments, management of SrCL4/CL4 positions"
"
Writing Capability" "one of the biggest strong suits I have maintained is my excellent ability to write. With 20+ excellent documents "
"
Roleplay" "I am adept in many aspects of roleplay on the server and would continue to RP to the best of my ability in any position I acquire."
Yours:

Randal's responsibilities:
"
-Voting on site policy change"
"
-Voting on certain SrCL4 positions"
"
-Monthly reviews for assigned departments"
"
-Leading of the Site through certain emergencies"
"
-Management of GOI relations "
Your resposibilities:

There is definitely much more that I missed, but I don't want to go through more of your app. Please take more careful consideration when making applications to ensure you aren't copying your potential peers.
Hello Peebus, I'm going to make a quick statement on this.

For the "Passive RP", to me this means walking around engaging with more on-site (In-The-Moment) RP like (Giving Senior Researchers a certain task to work) or (Doing more in-depth) interviews with department heads/engaging with On-Site personnel more.

For the 3 reasons why I would be fit, I do see quite a similiarity with Randals which I just noticed. That was a coincidence but still believe in that order those are my strongpoints.

For the things SA does, that is just a small list of responsibilities Site Administration uphold.

Hope I could clear some stuff up!

"Peebus"

Jul 28, 2022
I'm gonna be responding to your response

For the "Passive RP", to me this means walking around engaging with more on-site (In-The-Moment) RP like (Giving Senior Researchers a certain task to work) or (Doing more in-depth) interviews with department heads/engaging with On-Site personnel more.
You are just defining what you said in your app here, but aren't addressing the fact that the format of this statement is very similar to Randal's

For the 3 reasons why I would be fit, I do see quite a similiarity with Randals which I just noticed. That was a coincidence but still believe in that order those are my strongpoints.
I would be fine with this, if it weren't for the fact that you have a very similar version of Randal's application. You could have brought these points up differently, and formatted it differently, yet it seems that you had Randal's in a different tab, and you were just paraphrasing his.

For the things SA does, that is just a small list of responsibilities Site Administration uphold.
I literally can't see how this isn't anything else other than pure copy and paste statements. Some of the things you bring up are the exact same as what Randal did, word for word.

The applications are just too similar in wording, structure, order, and organization to not have been plagiarized. I believe it is ok to use other accepted applications to see what to do right in your own application. However, this is not inspiration, this is plagiarism.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
From Site Administration
To: Puggo

Hello @"Puggo"

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Site Advisor", Site Administration
Acknowledges your application as Acceptable to move onto the next Stage,
Please Reach out to me on Discord (@ryaeuns) to Schedule an Interview.

Kind Regards,

Site Director Pyro

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
From Site Administration
To: Puggo

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @"Puggo"

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Site Advisor", After careful discussion & consideration, Site Administration has deemed you suitable for the position of "Site Advisor".

Congratulations,
Welcome Site Advisor Puggo.

Kind Regards,

Site Director Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.