Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28933699
Discord name: pugkipz
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Began playing around March of 2022, Current Vtime is 3-4 Days.
In what country are you located?: Puerto Rico
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Sundowner"/"Khamsin"
Civilian name: Samuel "Jetstream" Rivera
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- (Screenie outdated, Levels grown since then but it does its job)20240328181202_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Current: 096, GOC SPC. Former: Nu-7 COM, A-1 LT, O-1 CSG, E-11 SGT, CI-D, Ethics Assist, GSD Captain.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I have thousands of hours on GMOD, Majority of it on roleplay svers, I am very much capable of taking a role seriously and roleplaying it to the best of my ability and providing a fun roleplay experience for all involved.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- Helping those who perform morally good deed's and assisting non-combatives in getting them to safety if danger arises.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- Aid the Researchers as the lives of innocent non-combatives hold priority for 22415 over fighting an enemy.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- No, I shouldnt repel 076 and instead grab his attention as to give the Researcher the opportunity to escape to safety, His life must be saved and 076 stands in the way of that.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- He is escaping D-Block and thus is not doing a morally good deed, Thus I would not assist them but would urge them to return to D-Block for their own safety and request medical through the proper channels.

Last edited:

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Pugkipz
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Johnathan Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.