Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28933699
Discord name: pugkipz
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Playing since March 2022. Recently came back after leaving in Jan 2023.
In what country are you located?: Puerto Rico
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Michael "Sundowner" Rivera
Civilian name: Mr. Emu
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Former: Nu-7 COM, A-1 LT, E-11 SGT, O-1 CSG. Ethics Assistant, CI-D, UNGOC. GenSec Captain | Current: Nu-7 CSG, SCP-096.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Clean Record.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- Prior experience as an Ethics Assistant and other CL4 positions (Nu-7 COM, A-1 LT, Gensec CPT) with nearly a year of experience. I have an excessive amount of free time and I can be available whenever I am needed cause I am always glad to help. I also am very active when I decide to dedicate myself to a server. I am good at document work and I have good word document skills.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- To make sure the Code of Ethics is being followed by all relevant personnel and assist members of the Ethics Committee with any duties they need assistance with, Such as helping review departments and giving suggestions for new methods to reduce un-ethical actions in the facility.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Miguel Rivera was born on February 25, ####, In the island of Puerto Rico, He grew up in a rather average home in the city of Arecibo, He was a rather introverted child, Growing up, He was fond of urban myths, Studying them in his spare time as he would go through his school days, A social outcast as he just couldnt understand people very well, Not seeing the reason for many of the things they did, He would eventually graduate with a Degree in Office Administration and then go on to continue his studies in Networking, Before being approached by "The Foundation" for a position as an Ethic's Assistant, And this where he truly found something he could truly understand.

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
+Support

I've known Pugkipz for years and he's a pretty chill guy. Also have had a handful of interactions with him as a staff member and can tell he has a level head. Frequently hangs out in O-1 Comms and seems to get along with everyone. Would make a good ECA!

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Pugkipz Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, The committee will be putting your application on a TWO-week hold. If you have questions regarding your application feel free to reach out to any Ethics Committee Member.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
A lot of past experience. However, I don't really see you on all that much.

Your application proves your knowledge on the role to be brilliant though.

Wouldn't be opposed to you being an Assistant.

Iroh

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Oct 8, 2023
+Support
Previous comments pretty much sum it up, overqualified for the position imo.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Pugkipz Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.