SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+support
Activity could be slightly better but besides that would make an amazing SD
I believe my playtime is 2d 11h at the time of writing this, putting atleast 2Hs in when i'm on, which I am working on Improving as I have gone 2-3 days Inactive at times here & there

grnappa

Aug 18, 2022

-Support

-Doesn't follow the chain of command
-Acts like a tyrant
-Inactive
-Lunaro is a better choice for Site Director
Extremely vague and disconnected from the reality of the situation. I'd advise taking a closer look at the empirical data than capitulating to personal bias. I know you can do better.

Both Lunaro and Pyro are fantastic choices for Site Director and no matter which way the hammer falls down (heh) everyone will be happy

That being said, Pyro has a huge +support in my book due to the following:

-Personally invested in many of the site's branches, both Combative and Passive.

-Consistently at the forefront of new projects and completes them successfully within a reasonable timeframe.

-Is a disciplinarian at heart and isn't afraid to cut loose low-performers. He will get his hands dirty until a suitable replacements can be found.

-Tons of Cl4 experience and has held a senior lead position in the form of an MTF COM.

-Isn't afraid to provide help to those who request it. He gives people the time of day to assist with smaller projects so that all branches and their subordinates move forward, not just the big players.

I could say more, but I think the point has been made. I am excited to see how this all shakes out and I hope that any more ill-informed pitfalls can be put to rest.

Cheers!

-Nu-7 Commander Erik "Grover" Vander
"When all else fails, you bring the hammer down."
"We simply win."

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Extremely vague and disconnected from the reality of the situation. I'd advise taking a closer look at the empirical data than capitulating to personal bias. I know you can do better.

Both Lunaro and Pyro are fantastic choices for Site Director and no matter which way the hammer falls down (heh) everyone will be happy

That being said, Pyro has a huge +support in my book due to the following:

-Personally invested in many of the site's branches, both Combative and Passive.

-Consistently at the forefront of new projects and completes them successfully within a reasonable timeframe.

-Is a disciplinarian at heart and isn't afraid to cut loose low-performers. He will get his hands dirty until a suitable replacements can be found.

-Tons of Cl4 experience and has held a senior lead position in the form of an MTF COM.

-Isn't afraid to provide help to those who request it. He gives people the time of day to assist with smaller projects so that all branches and their subordinates move forward, not just the big players.

I could say more, but I think the point has been made. I am excited to see how this all shakes out and I hope that any more ill-informed pitfalls can be put to rest.

Cheers!

-Nu-7 Commander Erik "Grover" Vander
"When all else fails, you bring the hammer down."
"We simply win."
?

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
-Support

I've witnessed you commit treason and insubordination a large handful of times. One of them was involving orders from the Ethics Committee where you told all DEA online that since they are under O5's jurisdiction they do not listen to Ethics which is completely false. Everyone in the foundation listens to Ethics and their orders (with exception to A-1). I actively had people I knew coming to me saying "Well we don't need to listen to orders from the Ethics Committee because we're under O5" and when I asked them who said that, they said you.

You've also killed O-1 operatives (who were not engaging or trying to arrest you) after disobeying orders, and again, have frequently subverted the chain of command which is where I see Peasant is coming from.

With all due respect, if you get Site Director I can envision more blatant disregard for the chain of command and more of a "I'll do what I want because I don't like what is being told to me" attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: Khan and Chad

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+support
Good site manager
active
pyro
new 7

Helped with gensec with issue handled like a site director

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
-Support

I've witnessed you commit treason and insubordination a large handful of times. One of them was involving orders from the Ethics Committee where you told all DEA online that since they are under O5's jurisdiction they do not listen to Ethics which is completely false. Everyone in the foundation listens to Ethics and their orders (with exception to A-1). I actively had people I knew coming to me saying "Well we don't need to listen to orders from the Ethics Committee because we're under O5" and when I asked them who said that, they said you.

You've also killed O-1 operatives (who were not engaging or trying to arrest you) after disobeying orders, and again, have frequently subverted the chain of command which is where I see Peasant is coming from.

With all due respect, if you get Site Director I can envision more blatant disregard for the chain of command and more of a "I'll do what I want because I don't like what is being told to me" attitude.
- DEA does not take direct orders from Ethics. as a DEA Special Agent I had told the rest of DEA to not listen to ethics as they were being unethical (during an event) selling humans to GoI's
- People coming to you and taking what I had said out of context isn't my fault
- Never Killed O-1 Operatives? no idea where you got that one
- Subverted the chain of command? No, I have followed the chain of command properly to the best of my ability.

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
- DEA does not take direct orders from Ethics. as a DEA Special Agent I had told the rest of DEA to not listen to ethics as they were being unethical (during an event) selling humans to GoI's
- People coming to you and taking what I had said out of context isn't my fault
- Never Killed O-1 Operatives? no idea where you got that one
- Subverted the chain of command? No, I have followed the chain of command properly to the best of my ability.
Ethics is CL5, DEA takes orders from them. I'm not sure where the impression that DEA can act like A-1 comes from or where DEA thinks they can disregard orders from a CL5, but you do listen to Ethics orders as described in the Code of Conduct and Legal Codex of which all departments are bound to.

85948ca39535efe0c6548be16bdc8f1d.png

See "Foundation Command". It doesn't explicitly say O5 or Ethics. The only two groups who have explicit distinction in receiving orders are O-1 and A-1.

As for killing O-1 operatives, yes, you killed me for simply standing there observing a situation on behalf of the Ethics Committee. This was during the event, but regardless, we were informed by SL that the event was in character. This is why Crow has a tribunal later. You committed treason countless times. If someone in the Ethics Committee is doing something unethical it's not even remotely close to your job to tell them off or attack their arm (O-1). That's what tribunals are for.

If you think disobeying orders, talking down the Ethics Committee to an entire department, and ordering an entire department to disregard orders from a CL5 is not subverting the chain of command, then I'm at a loss and I think that just shows your blatant disregard for those above you. It gives me a vibe that you have a strong issue with authority which is not even the last trait a Site Director should have.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Ethics is CL5, DEA takes orders from them. I'm not sure where the impression that DEA can act like A-1 comes from or where DEA thinks they can disregard orders from a CL5, but you do listen to Ethics orders as described in the Code of Conduct and Legal Codex of which all departments are bound to.

85948ca39535efe0c6548be16bdc8f1d.png

See "Foundation Command". It doesn't explicitly say O5 or Ethics. The only two groups who have explicit distinction in receiving orders are O-1 and A-1.

As for killing O-1 operatives, yes, you killed me for simply standing there observing a situation on behalf of the Ethics Committee. This was during the event, but regardless, we were informed by SL that the event was in character. This is why Crow has a tribunal later. You committed treason countless times. If someone in the Ethics Committee is doing something unethical it's not even remotely close to your job to tell them off or attack their arm (O-1). That's what tribunals are for.

If you think disobeying orders, talking down the Ethics Committee to an entire department, and ordering an entire department to disregard orders from a CL5 is not subverting the chain of command, then I'm at a loss and I think that just shows your blatant disregard for those above you.
I will not be ordered around by those who CANNOT listen to their own Codex.
I will not back down when a treasonous man is selling foundation staff to GoIs.
I will not allow Omega-1 to back up such a treasonous man and not expect to be terminated or repremanded for their actions.

GLORY TO THE FOUNDATION!

P.S DEA doesn't take direct orders from Ethics.

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
I will not be ordered around by those who CANNOT listen to their own Codex.
I will not back down when a treasonous man is selling foundation staff to GoIs.
I will not allow Omega-1 to back up such a treasonous man and not expect to be terminated or repremanded for their actions.

GLORY TO THE FOUNDATION!

P.S DEA doesn't take direct orders from Ethics.
and this response just shows why I am -supporting. I thought our replies to each other were rather professional until this reply. It's obvious you aren't going to take anyone giving you criticism seriously which is a dangerous attitude to have as a Site Director.

I do also want to state that you previously said you never killed O-1 and now you're admitting to doing something physical to stop O-1's operations.. so you lied.
"I will not allow Omega-1 to back up such a treasonous man and not expect to be terminated or repremanded for their actions."

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
and this response just shows why I am -supporting. I thought our replies to each other were rather professional until this reply. It's obvious you aren't going to take anyone giving you criticism seriously which is a dangerous attitude to have as a Site Director.
You obviously don't understand my humour... but that's Ok, I have however taken what you've said In consideration but we both know that most of which you are speaking of just isn't true but that's fine too, If the ethics committee wishes to investigate me & have a tribunal planned for me being Tyrannical or Treasonous or whatever else you two said I was, please do as I would like to have these lies and slanderous rumours off my back.

grnappa

Aug 18, 2022

If you think disobeying orders, talking down the Ethics Committee to an entire department, and ordering an entire department to disregard orders from a CL5 is not subverting the chain of command, then I'm at a loss and I think that just shows your blatant disregard for those above you. It gives me a vibe that you have a strong issue with authority which is not even the last trait a Site Director should have.
I don't normally comment after I've already said my piece, but I have two points to make:

1). This seems like an in-character issue that stems from a dubious IRP situation involving the sale of foundation personnel. DEA (and Nu-7) found it in their IRP purview to halt the transfer of personnel by Ethics. That's not a reflection of his personality, that's just RP. You have the ability to tribunal him yourself, as you have chastised him for not doing against the Ethics Committee or O-1. The fact that you haven't initiated proceedings for a tribunal speaks volumes.

2). The whole struggle between O5 and the Ethics Committee is one of the main subpoints of this RP, aside from doing tests and protecting it from those who are blissfully unaware of what happens inside the Site. That is simply RP and, once again, not a reflection of his character. If you have two contradictory orders coming from O5 and Ethics, it is up to the player to decide which one to follow. Some will incline to follow Ethics while others incline to follow O5. Pyro has clearly made his IRP case known who he prefers in the instance that conflicting orders do arise. You not liking that answer and getting mad you were beamed in the face during an RP scenario is not grounds for dismissal.

It is always with these apps that are made in the context of OOC that people should be looked at for their command talent and their ability to generate interesting and insightful RP. You have not shown that you have any interest in that aspect at all, but rather instead that you got killed by Pyro at one point. I know you have it in you to do better.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
I don't normally comment after I've already said my piece, but I have two points to make:

1). This seems like an in-character issue that stems from a dubious IRP situation involving the sale of foundation personnel. DEA (and Nu-7) found it in their IRP purview to halt the transfer of personnel by Ethics. That's not a reflection of his personality, that's just RP. You have the ability to tribunal him yourself, as you have chastised him for not doing against the Ethics Committee or O-1. The fact that you haven't initiated proceedings for a tribunal speaks volumes.

2). The whole struggle between O5 and the Ethics Committee is one of the main subpoints of this RP, aside from doing tests and protecting it from those who are blissfully unaware of what happens inside the Site. That is simply RP and, once again, not a reflection of his character. If you have two contradictory orders coming from O5 and Ethics, it is up to the player to decide which one to follow. Some will incline to follow Ethics while others incline to follow O5. Pyro has clearly made his IRP case known who he prefers in the instance that conflicting orders do arise. You not liking that answer and getting mad you were beamed in the face during an RP scenario is not grounds for dismissal.

It is always with these apps that are made in the context of OOC that people should be looked at for their command talent and their ability to generate interesting and insightful RP. You have not shown that you have any interest in that aspect at all, but rather instead that you got killed by Pyro at one point. I know you have it in you to do better.
Would like to add onto this, Whilst I am Playing DEA I tend to be very Enthusiastic about everything I do, always getting everyone involved as much as possible, as I was a previous Nu-7 Commander I tend to be very convincing to those in the line of duty with the great amount of enthusiasm I hold within me, which makes for a great leader.

On the other hand whilst I play Site Manager I tend to be more laid back helping more of the passive and non-combative members of the staff with everything and anything they need assistance with, being a great help to everyone keeping the RP going for Research, Medical, GSD & much much more.

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
You have not shown that you have any interest in that aspect at all, but rather instead that you got killed by Pyro at one point.
I would suggest you re-read my replies and not just focus on a single point out of many.

Status
Not open for further replies.