[USA] Pyro's Site Director Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

Pyro has been with SA for 5+ months now and I believe Pyro is the best choice here. He was a great helper with Server Leadership and even after he resigned he is still carrying on and going for Site Director. I believe he is the best choice here. Good luck!

Max "Arcturus" Shephard

May 18, 2023
+/- Support

Let me start of by saying that in the few times I have interacted with Pyro, he has been respectful and had great and some funny conversations. I genuinely like Pyro as a SM and as a player in general. You've been in Site Administration for a while now, which is another good thing. I do however have several concerns. As of recent weeks shortly after Peasant became an Ethics Member, I really haven't seen you on site very often compared to when I first became an Executive several months ago, which is very concerning considering our late Director Havoc has had a major activity problem (No offense Havoc, you're still a decent person in my eyes). The conversation between you and Kato is a little off putting, and I think your later replies could have been more professional, which is why I am leaning neutral instead of +Support.

Reactions: Pyro

moonyguru

Sep 1, 2022
+support the only one I think would be fit for this position. And I would trust pyro as site director to make site better.

Status
Not open for further replies.