Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have not received a single one since playing on this server/community

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
l have been a Moderator on a darkrp server but that server shut down years ago. I was also a Senior Admin/Manager on a Star Wars RP server. And I have staffed some servers off of gmod
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I’ve played majority of my gmod life on star wars rp and military rp so for a good 7 years
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
i work full time minus the weekends so my times that i will be on are pretty straight forward: Monday - Thursday (2pm-10:30) Friday - Sunday (10am-Late) all of this is is AEST
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I feel like I can bring some more experience and knowledge onto the team. I like to help people it’s always been in my nature so I always try my best to help players out even if it’s the most simplest thing because I want other players to enjoy there time as much as I am. I’ve seen players struggle and I always try and help them the best I can. I want to provide players with a safe place and feel welcome as they play.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I feel my experience from being a staff member on other servers has helped me with knowledge on what to look for. because I get on when the server is starting to become quite much of the staff have also gone to bed so I’ll be able to fill that shift and help players with there concerns. I have great communication skills, mature and I’m punctual. I’m always able to jump on the server when ever I’m needed. I’m able to split my staff role and player role equally. I know how to control myself and am able to understand people well. My past staffing experience will be great in helping me work things out and understand the situations at hand. I am pretty active on the server so i feel like i will always be able to be relied on to take sits and work out players concerns when other staff are busy.​

Last edited:

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 1, 2024
Full opinion no mercy
+Half support
+past staff experience
+no warnings

-/+detailed at the why do you think you can help us bit but not detailed on why you want to be staff
-never seen you before

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Application Accepted :)(y)

Hello @Raixin ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by our recruitment team, your application has been successfully accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience and wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.