Character name(s):
Randal Murphy, "Randalls"

Civilian name:
Randal Murphy

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Level 14
9acc7ce242c55db5fdb89aa940f34257.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Nu-7 SPC (holding), Ethics Committee Assistant (holding), Executive Researcher (held), Director of Research (holding).

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No, I have a clean slate.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I am suitable for the role of SCP-096 for two main reasons; my experience on the server, and my experience with SCP-096 in RP. On the server I have a decent amount of experience built up which is primarily roleplay in nature as a result of my position within the research department. Secondly, also as a result of my experience I have had many interactions with SCP-096 which has lead me to better understand the lore following the anomaly and know how to better roleplay as SCP-096 itself.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
SCP-096 when pacified usually paces around his containment cell in the dark, frequently crying. When pacified following a breach, SCP-096 will try and find a corner to stay in and hide his face whilst overwhelmed with emotions. In the instance where SCP-096 is pacified but still has a bucket on it's head, it may try and remove the bucket.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
When breached, SCP-096 is permitted to go anywhere to kill someone that has seen his face on the map. But that's it, anywhere, but only to kill people who have seen it's face; not to run around freely to get more people to look at it. SCP-096 is not permitted to run towards D-Block unless someone inside of D-Block has seen it's face. When SCP-096 has killed its final victim while breached, it will stay in it's present location and wait for containment teams.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

The steps used to re-contain SCP-096 are as following:

1. Find and destroy the initial image that triggered an SCP-096-1. (depending on the breach)
2. Pursue SCP-096 to the destination of his -1 and attempt to bucket him/limit exposure from other staff to his face.
3. After SCP-096 is bucketed, wait for it to kill it's final target.
4. Beam and cuff SCP-096 once pacified.
5. Return SCP-096 to it's containment chamber through the airlock.

Reszka

Sep 19, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Randalls!
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Reszka

Status
Not open for further replies.