For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since January 2023
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: MST
Character name(s): Jensen "Fuji", Jensen "Requiem" Marley
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1713020404129.jpeg

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Currently holding none. Previous GOC GEN, E-11, Nu-7.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- Whenever possible I prefer to be able to use my position in order to assist others in having fun and interesting RP. I'm not a big fan of combat and combat-based roles, so a more neutral and helpful SCP role would be fantastic in allowing me to fulfill my niche interests. I believe my previous time in the GOC demonstrated this desire for developing RP and shows why I would be a great candidate for receiving this whitelist.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415 is a morally good SCP. They share the interests of the Foundation, and have a desire to assist others where possible. This can take many forms, from something as simple as helpful everyday tasks, all the way to helping non combatants with evacuating from a dangerous area.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- SCP-22415 would come to the aid of the non combative researchers, assisting them in their evacuation. SCP-22415 does not assist in any form of combative role and must prioritize the morally good route of evacuating and assisting all non combatants.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- For multiple reasons the answer would be no. First and foremost, SCP-22415 would likely avoid a combat situation in the first place wherever possible. Second, repelling 076 has the potential to put the researcher into harms way. The proper course of action would be to avoid 076 altogether, and potentially draw it away from the researcher.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- SCP-22415 cannot assist D-Class in any form, and would be prohibited from providing aid.

Boris Johnson

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Moros !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Boris Johnson​

Status
Not open for further replies.