For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1+ year
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Richard Daniels
Civilian name: Richard "Footmen"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: O5-7/O5-2, Ethics Member, CI Commander, GOC General, ECA/OCA, Executive Researcher
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None recently
-
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee Assistant?: I think I'm the best candidate because of my major experience within the server and with taking my long break from the server I am refreshed and ready to go 100%

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee Assistant in RP?: The Ethics Committee deal with all of the ethical matters of the foundation, whether that be the termination of people, testing of D-Class, and proper treatment of foundation staff. Making sure all things are in order around the facility trying their best to keep a clear conscious.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: The character of Ethics Committee Assistant Richard Daniels starts in a lab in Site [REDACTED] he was cloned in a tube and given different personalities that traveled from site to site fulfilling different roles within each foundation site. On the site he is currently in, he was assigned the duties of helping the site with their ethical problems since there have been reports of major ethical violations that were not being taken care of. Through his future efforts him and his creators hope to make his assigned site get back up to standard so the site doesn't fall apart.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
1661221246854.png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Richard's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are not suited to be an Assistant. Please feel free to re-apply in two weeks!

- Mr.Dalton​

Status
Not open for further replies.