[USA] Robert 'Tomato' Peterson's Deputy DOR Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageousNico

Aug 11, 2023
+Support
-Despite him being marked as a "probationary executive" he was a reserve executive for over a year (I think). He is still an amazing executive who writes excellent documents and constantly has creative ideas in his brain. The only slight discouragement would be the activity I saw of him as a reserve, didn't see him much. I have been on LOA so I have no record of his activity now as an active executive, although I believe he is more active after reading replies from others.

XThomas

Aug 21, 2022
US
+support
Have had nothing but good interactions with them in-game. does very well RP.
Very well detailed app

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
+Support
- Got the experience
- nice but need to be less silly if u get DoR

Loviatar

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
+support

Very active and very helpful towards researchers in game. He as well has a very good app.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
1otlogofulltransparenttback.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: "Tomato"

Greetings, as you were a bit aware, it took us a while to come to a finalized conclusion regarding your application. I am here to bring the news to you. Unfortunately, we do not notice you on site much outside of some key notes. We implore you to continue what you are doing with just a slight increase in your presence on site. If you follow these steps, and continue to work with the Council, it will help your chances for the position in the future.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-4.

Application Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.