[USA] Ryan "Deadpool" Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): whyyoureportme
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4days and 3 hours
In what country are you located?: United Sates of America
Time zone: Eastern Standart Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Ryan "Deadpool" NU-7 CPL
Chaos name (include your rank): Shrimply Shrimple Recruit
Civilian name: Quite Shrimple
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:464512370
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is my first application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No I have not.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have never been a Gmods staff member before.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I was on a SCP-RP server that was more serious towards RP and I was a high NCO on the server.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Typically I could play 3-4 hours. Most likely 6+ on weekends
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I have really enjoyed the time that I have played on this server. And although I am nervous to apply I think this would be a good place for me to learn what it is like to be a staff member on a Gmod server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I know it is the cookie cutter response for people that have no experience but I do believe I could be fresh new eyes on the staff team. Being that I have never had this kind of responsibility before I could probably tell you what a normal player would be like in most situations. And again, I am pretty nervous in making this application I am pretty confident in my abilities to be a leader. In most situations on MTF where people don't know what to do I normally tell them what our next plan should be.

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+/-Support (leaning to +)
-Active
-No Staffing Experience
-Lack of Detail

-Good Interactions
-Mature

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Accepted

Hi @Dpw483 (Ryan "deadpool") ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

A Senior Admin will conduct your review when they are available.​

Status
Not open for further replies.