[USA] Sammy Peppers Director Of Medicine Application

Sammy Peppers

Apr 15, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103707941
Discord name: antibambi

For how long have you played on CG SCP: off and on since 2023, all around about 1k hours

(months time posted below)
zvn7Vgk.png

In what country are you located?:USA

Time zone:PST

Character name(s):Sammy Peppers, Sammy Peaches, and Sammy Pumpkin

Civilian name:Sammy Peaches

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Medical Consultant, and 096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
-I am applying for Director Of Medicine because, to put it simply, I love the medical department.
I am extremely proud to be a part of such a great department, and I want to carry on the great work that those before me have done and continue to make medical a fun and professional department that people are excited about being a part of. I truly believe that we are the backbone of the foundation and I would be honored to be one of the voices to represent such an important department.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
I feel I am suitable for Director Of Medicine because,
- I have a great amount of free time to pour into this role.
-I feel I am very experienced with all things to do with the medical department
-I am very open to working with other departments to plan fun and interesting role-play scenarios.
-I am also extremely open to learning new things and taking any criticism for any mistakes I may make along the way.
-I am very well known and have great relationships with many Jr and Sr department leaders.
-I love to train and teach the Jr. and Sr. medical staff and look forward to continuing doing so.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
-Giving medical license removals and department bans when deemed fit
-Training medical staff from Trainees to Medical Consultants
-Working alongside other department leads to foster a more uniformed and unified foundation.
-Making sure myself and all medical staff are following and upholding the Code Of Conduct and The Code Of Ethics at all times
-Spending time in and out of the medical bay to get to know the other medical staff and build a healthy team environment
-Making sure all medical staff have the needed tools to succeed within the medical career
-All previous responsibilities I have already held as a Medical Consultant, such as giving medical license test and Combat Medic training
-Most importantly of all, is to insure the mental and physical well-being of ALL foundation members.

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Sammy Peppers is an easy-going, scatterbrained, but extremely dedicated Medical Consultant. You will almost always find her running around the medical bay with her pet rat Goose, ready to help you with anything from a quick patch up to a psych eval to medical training.
Sammy was once a foundation chef who, after many months, grew tired of the life in the D-block kitchen and wanted more for her life. She ran into an old friend who had become a doctor and decided this was the path for her. She became a medical trainee and within an hour and a half she had walked into a medical license test and decided to take it for fun, and to her surprise she had passed! She quickly became a senior doctor, then went on to become a medical consultant. As life in the medical bay had become to feel like home and the rest was history.
Sammy has now gotten a taste of what it means to be in a CL4 position and believes she has more to offer both the medical department and the foundation as a whole. She has big plans and knows she can handle what is to come next in her ever-growing medical career.

Thank you for taking the time to read though my application!
Best wishes,
Sammy

Last edited:

Jay "Corvid"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 5, 2024
+Major Support.
Sammy has 0 tolerence for those who wish to put down the medical team and are bad eggs.
She has, and will kick minges and those who ruin RP from the medbay/Medical Job.
Sammy would run a professional ship with a humorous side for those who are on good terms.
Her trainings are well put together. Always has a full cabinet of medicine.
The VTime alone is extremely impressive. A very consistant player with a resolve of steel.
The powers the Dpt. Manager grants Sammy will definately improve the Medbay significantly
A very creative player with good imagination.

While there are other good candidates.
It'd be hard pressed for me to put them over Sammy.
Always Onsite, Always helpful.

I wish you the very best of luck with your application.

Kowaru

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Aug 5, 2024
+support
Sammy would make a great dom, extremly active, knows what shes doing within medical

AbdulLanahan

Jan 13, 2024
+ support
• Does excellent work within their division
• Is active
• Very knowledgeable about medical
• Just the right choice for the job

Coke"Bishop"

Jun 26, 2024
+Support ever since she was senior doctor she has been the best person in medical would be crazy if she did not become DoM