[USA] Samuel "Mr. Big"'s Site Advisor app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Iron

Dec 20, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92520332

Discord name: bigiron.

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since December 13th with at least a month of play time1711141179391.png

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Manager Samuel "Mr. Big" | O-1 "Phobos"

Civilian name: Steve Ostapolies

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-G, UNGOC CPL, E-11 CSG [Held] | DEA Manager, O-1 CPL, Special Agent, 096 [Holding]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nope, got a clean record.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying as I want to advance in the chain of bureaucracy and wish to take on bigger responsibilities. Another reason is a certain unnamed former site director said I would be fire as a Site Advisor. I also wish just to have a non-combative role that RP's a little more than with what I have.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I think I am suitable for a few reasons the main ones being;

Honesty:
Honesty is the best policy but being true to your word is the best thing you can have as a trait. Following through with your words into actions is the best thing you can have as a trait because it shows that you are:

Reliable(ity):
Being reliable is a must have for Site Administration as you need to show you can do a task assigned to you 100% of the time all the time. Hell, I think this is the most important trait anyone could have for any job. I show that by trying to do the best I can at my job by doing as my leaders ask.

Dedication: Something Sorely needed for Site Admin as how will you accomplish anything with good quality if you don't show dedication to your "craft". Simply said if you don't show dedication; you don't show qualities for Site Administration.

Activity: This is a no brainer but in short; I am pretty active and activity is a rare sight in Site Administration at least in-game.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Overlooking departments to make sure they are operating correctly.

- Making and maintaining RP on site.

- Keeping up relations of GOI if no high rank DEA are on site.

- Authorizing AA during breaches.

- Assisting researchers with advancing their research endeavors by signing their docs.

- Being a good person to talk to if anyone needs assistance on site.

- Insuring that departments are actually doing the things they are designated to do.

- Appointing Nu-7/E-11 COM and the Directors of EA, Medical, and GSD.

- Discussing problems with departments with said department.

- Authorizing and logging D-Class work permits

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"What could they want me for now?"
"
Who knows."
"Seems pretty severe as it is Site Administration and the last time they talked to me, I was 'tribunaled' for non-existent crimes."
"
Maybe it is for real now, eh?"
"Last time I checked I have a mostly clean slate with a couple of hiccups here and th-"

*"SAMUEL SAMSON PLEASE REPORT TO THE SITE ADMINISTRATION OFFICES IMMIDEATLY"*
"Jesus H. Christ when are they gonna turn down the volume on that thing."

"Best of luck, Samuel."
"Likewise, Odin."
Fear was the only thing on mind, every step seeming longer and longer walking to those dreadful doors.
The unknown is always a scary concept but not knowing ones own future?
Predictability. A commodity in normal day life, each step though, those damn stairs like to rip it away from you step by step.
A familiar turn is Infront of me but instead of turning Left, it is now Right's turn.
"Come in here and take a seat."
"Do you know why you are here?"
"I. . . uhh. . . do not know why I am here."
"You are a very particular man about your time, yes?"
"Keeping things short and to the point, I am doing an interview to gauge your prowess for Site Administration."

"Holy shit man I thought I was about to get shot or something."
"Sure thing ask any questions at all."

"You have a lengthy combat record and surprisingly, an administrative record for DEA"
"What can I say, I am amazing at doing what I do."
"It also shows here that you have a more recent work endeavor with ███████, Tell me about it, would you?"
"If you somehow have your hands on that info then surely, you can look it up yourself."
"You certainly have quite the mouth on you but, that was the answer I expect from someone who knows how to keep mouths shut."
"Says here you had a brother on the outside, how is he doing?"

"Dead. He got killed in a blue on blue incident with the GOC."
"I am deeply sor-"
"I haven't told anyone, you don't have to feel sorry for info you didn't know."
"Do you have any questions for me by chance besides the obvious?"
"Nope, none at all."
"I like to keep things short and sweet."

"Fair enough, you may leave now."
The future is always unknown but I still know our mission.

I know to make some not know.
My mission though is now seeming unpredictable, now I don't know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.