Not open for further replies.

GreasyMonkeyDick

Jul 13, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:632976975
Discord name:greasymonkeynut
For how long have you played on CN SCP:
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:EST
Character name(s):Santiago"La puerta"Hernandez,Carlos"La puerta"Hernández,Carlos"La puerta"Hernández
Civilian name:Martin"La puerta"Hernández
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-181 total 30 SCP View attachment 15083List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-NU-7 medic [Retired], CI-A [Have]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-through my past years yes but thats when I knew little about the server and didnt care to read the rules much
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- My extensive experience with both Mobile Task Force and Chaos Insurgency roles equips me with unique insights into complex conflict situations in-game. Additionally, my commitment to role-play authenticity and my proactive communication style ensure immersive and effective gameplay, aligning well with the roleplay-heavy requirements of SCP-22415.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
-SCP-22415 typically behaves with a strong moral compass, prioritizing the safety and well-being of non-combatants and ensuring ethical conduct in all operations. Its actions are guided by a commitment to assist those performing morally commendable deeds, staying neutral in conflicts unless directly involved in containment or protection of innocents.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-During a CI raid, my priority as SCP-22415 would be to aid the fleeing researchers to ensure their safety, as protecting non-combatants aligns with SCP-22415's behavior protocols. While MTF units are capable of handling combat situations, researchers are vulnerable and need immediate assistance to reach safety.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-Yes, I should repel SCP-076 to protect the researcher behind him. SCP-22415-3's role involves prioritizing the safety of non-combatants, and intervening to prevent harm to a researcher by a potentially aggressive SCP aligns with these responsibilities.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-As SCP-22415-1, my action would depend on the context of the D-Class's escape. If providing medical attention does not compromise the safety and security protocols of the facility, I would assist the D-Class with the necessary medical attention. This action supports SCP-22415's mandate to perform morally good deeds, emphasizing humane treatment and assistance even during containment breaches.

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to (Got one, or more questions wrong.)
You shouldn't repel 076 into the researcher, as this puts him in danger. He's not been noticed.

You may reapply in 3 days time

Kind Regards,
<Boris Johnson>​

Status
Not open for further replies.