[USA] SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyfire1355

May 30, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:146658528
Discord name: Skyfire1355#7248
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing on CG SCPRP US Server for Slightly above two months.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Rack "Skyfire"
Civilian name: Lucius
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP level - 11
- Total level - 113

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-Alpha (Held)
- MTF E-11 CSG (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I've received only one warning which was FRP because I was unaware at the time that killing yourself on a door to get out of getting arrested is not allowed. I have no other kicks/bans/warnings.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I am very familiar with the map so possibilities of getting lost are very slim.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- SCP-096 when pacified will be curled up and softly cry. After a short time has passed SCP-096 will start to roam around.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When breached, SCP-096 is allowed to go wherever it's targets are in order to kill them. SCP-096 is not allowed to beeline to D-Block unless he has a target inside of D-Block.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- SCP-096 is re-contained by first grabbing and putting on a bucket to ensure that SCP-096 doesn't gain anymore targets via looking at its face. After SCP-096 has found and killed all of its targets it will curl up and start crying softly in which you then use an Anomaly Containment Beam to pacify SCP-096. Once pacified SCP-096 is then restrained using SCP Containment Restraints. After being restrained SCP-096 is then taken back to its containment chamber where it will be left inside. The airlock can then be cycled to keep SCP-096 inside the containment chamber and also ensure all doors are fixed so that there's no possibility of SCP-096 walking out.

Attachments

• Screenshot (330).png
    Screenshot (330).png
    611.8 KB · Views: 7

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello SkyFire!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Dr. Rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.