[USA] SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tub

Aug 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:463246695

Discord name: Tub#0001

For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 3 months now.

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: PST

Character name(s): Tub Frank (Foundation), Tub Frank the 3rd (CI)

Civilian name: Tub Frank the 2nd

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
- No.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I have/held no whitelisted roles.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None because I don't break rules.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I am fit for SCP-096 because I have experience being an SCP and I have more experience in serious RP. I like to RP as SCP-049, examining my patients for the pestilence. I follow the silver rule as a SCP and make sure D-Class get an RP experience they might remember.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When SCP-096 is pacified, he must be crouching down crying until 60 seconds have passed or SCP-096 has a new target. Once 60 seconds have passed and he is still pacified, he may roam around until he gets a new target or he is beamed and contained.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP-096 must run straight to his targets in the fastest path possible. He cannot beeline to d-block if he has targets that are closer to him unless a target has entered D-Block then he may enter to kill his targets. Once all his targets in D-Block have been killed, he is either docile or he must go kill his other targets outside of D-Block.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- SCP-096 must first be pacified to be able to contain him. Then you grab scramblers to prevent him re-breaching and a bucket and you put the bucket on SCP-096's head. Then you beam SCP-096 until he is beamed fully and then you cuff him. Then you take him to his containment for him to get contained.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Tub!
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Camden​

Status
Not open for further replies.