For how long have you played on CN SCP: 350 days [November 26 2022 start date]
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Kevin Ki
Civilian name: "Kilo" John Jackob
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 2420231110025150_1.jpg
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: NTF-CSG, NU7-LT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 fail-rp warning for not following fear RP, I had to go take care of my kid and wanted my D-Class killed.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I play very often and enjoy more medical/passive SCPs that do more roleplay than killing. I am on server often and believe I understand many of the rules well enough.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: Helping those in need, and protecting those with good intent from harm, be it from hostiles or SCPs. They do not protect D-Class however do to their criminal life and intent to harm those around them.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? I aid the researchers as they are simply trying to leave the fight to live another day and mean no harm to those around them.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? No, because if I repel 076 he may notice the researcher and attack him, and that would mean I have inadvertently caused harm to a innocent individual.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? Deny him or ignore him as he has hostile underlying intent to those around me and him.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Kevin Ki
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Please Contact an Admin+ when SCP-22415 is released to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.