[USA] SCP-22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Phatmann

Oct 31, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:58974192
Discord name: skreet.
For how long have you played on CN SCP: vtime says over 3 weeks, ~2 million seconds according to achievement tab.
In what country are you located?: Lithuania
Time zone: GMT +2
Character name(s): SCP - 'Alcoholic', CI - 'Sober'
Civilian name: 'Alcoholic but Sober'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yeah
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
SCP - LVL 30, Total - LVL 172
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
MTF E-11 LT
CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
0 kicks or bans, only got some warnings, and I completely regret breaking them, most of them are expired and were when I first started playing. But now I'm sure I'll never make those mistakes again and completely regret doing them.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I love Roleplaying and helping people, 22415 seems like a really fun SCP to play as, It helps morally-good people (except D-Class) in any way possible, which I think it is why I'm suitable for it, I love helping others and protecting others, I've also never wished for anything bad to happen to someone for any reason imaginable.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
Protect & save non-combatants and morally-good people and be morally-good yourself.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
The researchers, as 22415 prioritizes non-combatants, after they're are confirmed safe & sound, go back and aid anyone that is doing a morally-good deed.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I wouldn't, The researcher is a non-combatant, that to my view is morally-good, I would try to take 076s attention away from the researcher, taking the researcher into the alternate reality if 076 was to realize he was there.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I ignore him, as 22415 cannot aid D-Class.1699567609974.png

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Joe Phatmann
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Please Contact an Admin+ when SCP-22415 is released to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.