For how long have you played on CN SCP: Summer of 2022
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Mr. Datlon
Civilian name: Zack Galliston
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP LvL 28

- Screenshot 2024-02-12 000020.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Ethics Director | Ethics Chairman | Ethics Member | ECA | IA Director | IA Ambassador
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- Two expired warnings, Fear RP | Fail RP | New to the server (Staff love me)
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I have been part of this RP server for nearly two years now, I'm part of the GM team and I know how to RP in intense scenarios and such, I can provide good RP while on this SCP.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415 is to help non combatives who are morally correct, must not take sides, and should not be focusing on the combative. It may also assist with containment when all morally correct non combatives are safe/need assistance for not taking harm.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- You must aid the researchers running away because that is your main priority is getting them to safety and away from the danger of the combatvies that are fighting.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- It's important to note that SCP 076 hasn't noticed the researcher so there is not yet harm perceived to the researcher, I would not repel SCP 076 for that reason. In the event the SCP notices the researcher then I'm to take action to make sure the researcher is not harmed by the SCP.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I can't assist them due to the typical lethal nature of D-Class, I would ignore them and inform GenSec or other medical staff of the injured D-Class for them to do the correct procedure. It also stated in the rules for the application that you can't help D-Class.

Reactions: Socky

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Hi @Dalton ,
Thanks for taking the time to make an application.
After reviewing your application, I have decided that it is to be accepted!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Contact a
admin+ when ever the SCP is out to get your whitelist
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Kind Regards,
-Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.