[USA] [SCP-RP] Backman/Kyber Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99535211
Discord name: issunthewanderingartist
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 9,291,900 Seconds as of a couple days ago
In what country are you located?: United States Of America
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Backman/Kyber C'thun/Kodama C'thun/ "Locksmith"
Civilian name: C'Thun
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP usa
Do you have a mic?: yup
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Have 096/22145 I have held O-1 (rank underneath CSG) CI commander as well as a Captain Whitelist for awhile as well.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Mic Spam/Fail RP/ Disrespect/ and RDM if I remember correctly.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? Well, I'm slowly after a long break getting back into the server, and I'd love to start back up with where I started to play. As a former Gensec captain as well I did the best i could to keep D-block in order and keep D-class as Safe and as in line as possible. So, I'm looking forward to being able to continue the Gensec Climb once again and stay that path this time.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: Well, out of most of the gensec at the moment, I do have a whole lot of experience in Dblock. Along with sweeps, RRT and HWT, I've proven i was capable as a Captain, and Im ready to prove even more capable as well.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Security captains are the second in command when it comes to gensec. They are the ones who keep D-block from falling into shambles, as well as organizing Sweeps, trainings, Retrievals, and whatever else is ordered of them.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The C'thun Family Has always been a highly Respected Family by the insurgency. Children born under the name C'thun Were automatically Accepted Into the Chaos Insurgency, and Trained from a young age on what they were expected to do, and about their enemy The foundation.
However, One generation of Children Changed everything. A pair of Twin Brothers were born One winter night. Identical to a T they were Named Kyber and Kodama. Their Mother and father were thrilled as they already had a eldest son at the age of 7, and now they could give 3 people to the Insurgency which had treated them so well

As Kyber and Kodama Grew older and older, they seemed to be Inseparable. They were closer then close, and did everything together. They were able to fight, think, work, and overall were some of the highest promise the Insurgency had. Until Kyber popped one question on a late night the age of 15. It was simply "Do you think the foundation is all that bad?" That night was the first time Kyber and Kodama Had a fight. After that, it seemed Kyber was slowly Denying his Studies, his training, while Kodama Was slowly Pulling away and Excelling more and more at everything he had done. Time and time again Mother, Father, Kodama, and more had tried to figure out what was going on with Kyber but. No one was able to find out a thing, expect for the eldest son [REDACTED} Who was able to Find out that Kyber had been in contact with the foundation. Upon hearing this, [REDACTED] for unknown Reasons, decided to leave His home. After He left home, Kyber had enough. The day before he was going to be Drafted into the Insurgency, He asked the foundation to come and save him, and he promised them information that he could give them. And what a day it was. Afterwards foundation was asked about what had happened. They had burst into the House itself, and Proceeded to take out Most of the Staffing in the house. Butlers, Maids, without losing many members. After Retrieving Kyber, They Tried to fully Clear the rest of the house, and were able to take out The Mother of the C'thun family at the time, and Fatally damage the Father. There were 27 Fully Armed hammer Down Members who entered that house. 2 of them Went with C'thun Back to the facility. 3 more Returned Badly Wounded afterwards, and one Died During Medical Treatment.

It is Currently Believed that a mixture of Kodama and [Redacted] Were Responsible For Wiping out most of the force.
Kyber Gave up Multiple amounts of Information about the Chaos Insurgency/ plans/codes, anything he could to make the foundation Have trust in him. Yet he was Treated with High suspicion. 2 months after he was Taken in by the foundation, he Asked To be put to work. As untrustworthy as they thought he was, he was given the benefit of the doubt for what he had provided his Foundation, and Put to work as a general Security Cadet. Kyber simply wanted to prove his loyalty to the foundation now, and he did his job. He asked no questions, he followed orders, He did everything he could to make sure that he was More loyal to the foundation then anyone. As he earned promotion after promotion, He Now is ready to begin his steps to Make himself Invaluable to the Foundation.

While he still has some contact with his Eldest Brother, He considers the Chaos Insurgency To be a Truly Vile Place, and refuses to have anything to do with them. He simply one day wishes to Finish what he started and Finish off the last member of the C'thun Family.

Following the C'thun family having some internal problems, Kyber had left the site for a bit to deal with personal issues within his family. On his return, only known to higher ups he returned under a new alias known as "backman" For his own saftey at the current moment.
New and seemingly improved, Backman now slowly works his way up through the foundation once again, right back from where he started from

Reactions: Orca

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
+Support
He was a goated captain back in my day. He never played CI COM because he was so dedicated!!!

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Backman"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Backman, your application has been ACCEPTED

Please contact me on discord for the next step - speff.

Status
Not open for further replies.