Jul 16, 2022
Your in-game name: Chan [C-3]
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:535876065
Your steam community link: Date of ban: 16/10/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Minor Glitching
Who banned you: Wade "Ruby" Watty
Ban length?: 5 Days
What server were you banned on? SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: To prevent this from happening again I will always bare in mind the concept of what you cant do in the real world shouldn't be possible in game.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I would like to be unbanned because I have a leadership role involving the department of intelligence and I enjoy being in this position and would love to keep doing my activities involving this role.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure I will not break any other further rules by making sure I gain better knowledge of the rules by reading the rules and checking up on any queries I have on a single rule via a sit or via communication with other players

Why do you want to re-join this server?: I would like to re-join this server as I have made a lot of friends and have met a load of great people I also enjoy the server as a whole and love all the aspects and opportunities that are possible throughout the entire server.

In context to the ban it was involving "Finesse" however me and him were having a one off moment of messing around during this I some how punched him through a door and continued to do it. after killing him i didn't think any punishments would be handed out for killing him. i would also like to mention that finesse was fine with what was happening and didn't think that a report was going to be needed for the fact that we thought it was just a bit of harmless fun.

Last edited:

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
i understand that there was no way around it but, I had only 1 month left on my prior warn and not even to mention the amount of medic i see day to day doing the same thing and no punishments ever rolled out on them

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021

Appeal Denied

Hi Chan,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I've decided to deny your ban appeal.
Considering you're a player who possesses a senior position in the Foundation, additionally, receiving a minor glitching infraction prior has led me into denying this. If others are breaking rules in front of you doesn't mean you can do it yourself necessarily, instead you should report them rather than leaving them be. Please wait out your ban and think prior acting in something that may break the rules.

Regards,
Flames​

Status
Not open for further replies.