Not open for further replies.

Knox

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 1, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): colormuncher15
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1707359195957.png
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Gensec Captain Knox "Nebula"
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B Ether "Constellation"
Civilian name: Dawn von Dama
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:198194057 or 76561198356653843
Discord ID (name#0000): colormuncher

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-knox-22415.20349/ and https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-security-captain.18989/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I received two warnings one is Rdm, when I was new to the sever and being a normal gensec I killed a d-class who was running away without warning them. the other is Failrp I don't remind the reason why i got it.
- 1707359768511.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, mostly all in the USA scp rp server, I also did dnd for 10 years

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 5 to 7 hours everyday.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to help people with their problems so they can enjoy the server a lot better. I want to help create a fun roleplay environment for the people. I want to help this server grow and if i can help with keeping people from ruining the fun for others i will do my best to keep this fun and enjoyable.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe that I can contribute to the staff team with great activity that can contribute to players on the server that require assistance. I am able to remain calm in stressful situations, and I can make fair judgement as I have a good understanding of the rules. I also believe that I can do stuff differently than other staff members where I am not scared to show a different perspective of a situation and that I can give my own opinion on things without becoming biased. I have a drive to improve, and I can take criticism for me to learn. though this well be my frist time being a mod I want to help the community when I can.

Mr. Fern

Jan 11, 2024
++Support
- Nothing bad to say about this guy. This guy is all good and no bad.
- There have been times I have thought he was a moderator.
- Although he has no staff experience, this could be a amazing start for him.
- He is on all the time, I see him constantly on the server.

Ranger0314

Nov 24, 2023
+ Support
- He is very active
- He has helped me numerous time with correcting me about rules
- Even though it would be his first time as a staff this would fit him very well

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi @Knox,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.