(USA-SCP) Tipsy's Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Resolve"

Dec 10, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
-dunknown6

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
-2 days 12 hours total. I understand this is a bit low compared to other people that have applied, but despite that I hope I can persuade you to believe I would be a good addition to the staff team. If not, I would be more than happy to wait two weeks and try again.

In what country are you located?:
-US

Time zone:
-PST (western)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
-Tipsy (E-11 PVT)

Chaos name (include your rank):
-Juggy (Recruit)

Civilian name:
-Dregg

Steam ID:

Discord ID (name#0000):
-MR POTATO#2754

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes, this is my first ever app on this server.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No. Following the rules is simple. Honestly I have a great time just interacting with the player base.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes, I have a fair number of hours on gmod. In that time I've been on a good few servers as a mod/admin/event teams. One of my first staffing experiences was on a Dark-RP, I'm sure you could expect that it was awful due to the sheer amount of toxicity and minges on those servers. It was a good experience though. It taught me to deal with an overwhelming amount of issues and @'s.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes. I've played a ton of gmod RP servers in and out of the scp category. I've also sunk a decent sum of hours on other RP oriented games (Arma and stuff like it). I really enjoy RP, a community (the good and the bad) coming together to make a situation that normally couldn't happen happen. Everyone fits in in the rp genre and I really apricate that.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-On week days (mon-thr), at least 3-5 hours as I have school and work. On weekends (fri-sun) at least 5 hours a day at the very minimum. If I for some reason lack on hours during the week I could more than make it up during the weekends/when I dont have work or school. I never really work weekends and my schedules are normally flexible, so I believe I would be more than able to put in a decent amount of hours on any given day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-Civil Networks brings something new to the table with this SCPRP server. Simply put, I'd love to be a part of that. You guys have an amazing server going. I love the jobs and the strong influence of ethics. On top of that, there's a stupid amount of content for even just user rank players. Its not very pay to win and everyone is offered a fair chance. I've seen level 100's with no vip or staff, which is honestly inspiring to new players that cant afford/don't wanna buy VIP or apply to the staff team. And the only things that are better than the server itself are the staff team. From my experience with all of you, you're super chill patient, and very willing to hear out both sides of the story. Best of all, you're well versed in the rules of the server (an issue that ive run into a lot on gmod is clueless mods and admins). I want to contribute to what this server has going on and work along side the amazing staff.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I've gone over the server rules multiple times and most of my time on the server is as an IA. I have a good handle of what is an admin issue and whats an IA issue. Ive also gone over the rules and guides for all the core jobs (gensec, IA, Intel, medic, research etc.) I'm well versed in what each of the most common jobs can and cant do. And even out of the server I've had tons of experience with just handling people on various servers. I believe I'd be a good addition to the staff team because of my in and out of server experience. I still have room to grow as a staff member and still have more to learn about how things are done around here, but I'm willing to grow and keep an open mind as I mature with this server. I want to be able to help the player base and guide people in the right direction. This is brought on by the surge in new players. I've noticed a lot of new people that need help and have no idea what's going on, and despite the fact that I'm newer as well, I feel like I can be a helpful guide to those people. Finally, I bring a newer person's perspective. I don't have a bias towards the server (I don't mean this in a rude way but its known people jumping to protect things they've been with for a while) and due to this I feel like I can provide helpful perspectives towards the betterment of the servers experience for newer people while being helped by the older players to better myself.

I'm sorry this ran so long, I was trying to keep it short and sweet.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support

Positive Support:
+Good Playtime
+Very Nice Application
+Active
+No Warnings
+Previous Staff Experience

Neutral Support:
+/- No Interactions

Negative Support:
-None

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
-dunknown6

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
-2 days 12 hours total. I understand this is a bit low compared to other people that have applied, but despite that I hope I can persuade you to believe I would be a good addition to the staff team. If not, I would be more than happy to wait two weeks and try again.

In what country are you located?:
-US

Time zone:
-PST (western)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
-Tipsy (E-11 PVT)

Chaos name (include your rank):
-Juggy (Recruit)

Civilian name:
-Dregg

Steam ID:

Discord ID (name#0000):
-MR POTATO#2754

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes, this is my first ever app on this server.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No. Following the rules is simple. Honestly I have a great time just interacting with the player base.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes, I have a fair number of hours on gmod. In that time I've been on a good few servers as a mod/admin/event teams. One of my first staffing experiences was on a Dark-RP, I'm sure you could expect that it was awful due to the sheer amount of toxicity and minges on those servers. It was a good experience though. It taught me to deal with an overwhelming amount of issues and @'s.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes. I've played a ton of gmod RP servers in and out of the scp category. I've also sunk a decent sum of hours on other RP oriented games (Arma and stuff like it). I really enjoy RP, a community (the good and the bad) coming together to make a situation that normally couldn't happen happen. Everyone fits in in the rp genre and I really apricate that.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-On week days (mon-thr), at least 3-5 hours as I have school and work. On weekends (fri-sun) at least 5 hours a day at the very minimum. If I for some reason lack on hours during the week I could more than make it up during the weekends/when I dont have work or school. I never really work weekends and my schedules are normally flexible, so I believe I would be more than able to put in a decent amount of hours on any given day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-Civil Networks brings something new to the table with this SCPRP server. Simply put, I'd love to be a part of that. You guys have an amazing server going. I love the jobs and the strong influence of ethics. On top of that, there's a stupid amount of content for even just user rank players. Its not very pay to win and everyone is offered a fair chance. I've seen level 100's with no vip or staff, which is honestly inspiring to new players that cant afford/don't wanna buy VIP or apply to the staff team. And the only things that are better than the server itself are the staff team. From my experience with all of you, you're super chill patient, and very willing to hear out both sides of the story. Best of all, you're well versed in the rules of the server (an issue that ive run into a lot on gmod is clueless mods and admins). I want to contribute to what this server has going on and work along side the amazing staff.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I've gone over the server rules multiple times and most of my time on the server is as an IA. I have a good handle of what is an admin issue and whats an IA issue. Ive also gone over the rules and guides for all the core jobs (gensec, IA, Intel, medic, research etc.) I'm well versed in what each of the most common jobs can and cant do. And even out of the server I've had tons of experience with just handling people on various servers. I believe I'd be a good addition to the staff team because of my in and out of server experience. I still have room to grow as a staff member and still have more to learn about how things are done around here, but I'm willing to grow and keep an open mind as I mature with this server. I want to be able to help the player base and guide people in the right direction. This is brought on by the surge in new players. I've noticed a lot of new people that need help and have no idea what's going on, and despite the fact that I'm newer as well, I feel like I can be a helpful guide to those people. Finally, I bring a newer person's perspective. I don't have a bias towards the server (I don't mean this in a rude way but its known people jumping to protect things they've been with for a while) and due to this I feel like I can provide helpful perspectives towards the betterment of the servers experience for newer people while being helped by the older players to better myself.

I'm sorry this ran so long, I was trying to keep it short and sweet.
+/- Support
+/- Low interactions
+/- Decent playtime

+Good Applications :)

"Resolve"

Dec 10, 2022
I’m currently on LOA from the server. A family member passed away and I had to pack up and leave the country for a bit to support his wife and kids. If this gets accepted I hope you could wait for me. I get back Jan 3rd. If not that’s honestly fine, I’ll try again when I get back.

Also my play time has gone up to over three days since this app was posted.

Boggers

Dec 2, 2022
I’m currently on LOA from the server. A family member passed away and I had to pack up and leave the country for a bit to support his wife and kids. If this gets accepted I hope you could wait for me. I get back Jan 3rd. If not that’s honestly fine, I’ll try again when I get back.

Also my play time has gone up to over three days since this app was posted.
I hope all is well my friend. I’ll send you my thoughts and prayers…. ALSO THIS FAT +SUPPORT <3

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Hey there @Tipsy, I reach out to ya on discord, please send me back a message when you have a chance

Kind Regard,
Nomad

Cydea

Dec 5, 2022
+/- Support
+/- No Interactions

- Playtime
+/- Decent application

As E-11 Captain I haven't interacted at all with Tipsy

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Neutral
+Good previous Experience
+understands that following rules is important, and its very easy to have fun without rule breaks
+speaks that they understand the rules of the server well

-Low amount of player time/would love to see more time

On another note
My condolences for your family members passing.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Tipsy

Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.