Status
Not open for further replies.

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
If you don't know who I am it is most likely because of a combination of my timezone (being australian) as well as working on documents behind the scenes and off the job. I am also usually quite quiet when I do it.

---

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91079522
Discord name: kaptiancore
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since July 2022
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: GMT+11
Character name(s): "Scratcher" (Foundation), Vladmir Koshkanov (CI), Greg "Wallaby" Jacobs (GOC)
Civilian name: Greg Jacobs
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF A-1 SGT (Ex), MTF E-11 PVT (Ex), CI-G (Ex), Ethics Assistant (Ex), GOC-General (Ex), MTF Nu-7 CPL (Ex), CI-G (Ex), Site Co-Director (Ex)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF A-1 SGT (Ex), MTF E-11 PVT (Ex), CI-G (Ex), Ethics Assistant (Ex), GOC-General (Ex), MTF Nu-7 CPL (Ex), Site Co-Director (Ex), Ethics Assistant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why: I am applying for the position of Ethics Committee Member due to my large amount of experience across multiple areas of the site including as an ethics committee assistant and other roles specified earlier in my application. My return to the committee has given me an oppurtunity to revisit and re-embrace my abilitiy to put my head down and work on tasks and documents as I previously did in my other roles. I have previously produced high quality documents and been instrumental in changes to the structure of the site such as the beginnings of the restructuring of power within the site administration and site command power balance, which later became the rework done via NL with the rank re structuring and the global power change for site administration and site command. I want to join the committee as a full member to continue my work that I have been doing since my return to ethics as well as bringing new ideas like I have previously done as Site Co-Director and GOC-General.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?: As I have said above, I have been involved in quite a lot of major projects and changes within the site-65 throughout its history. One of the major ones as I said was the changing of the power balance between site command and site administration which allowed site administration to oversee and manage the applications for certain permissions, this was done and pushed by a previous chief site command member and myself in my capacity and site co-director. I was also involved in the creation of a previously used system for requesting chemicals and having a system to contract chemists to make chemicals such as amnestics for use for departments which the departments could request certain amounts and pay money for it, this was also done in collaboration with a previous chief site command member. There is quite a lot of projects that I have either done myself or been involved in but they were such blurs due to how many I worked on.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?: The Ethics Committee are responsible for maintaining and enforcing the CoE (Code of Ethics) as well as working with the rest of the committee to maintain regiments to the best standards they can. Members can help hand out work to get assistance or to purely get Assistants to work on. They are also apart of site command which have to manage situations and designate when it is appropriate to take measures such as Code Black and Nuking the facility.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): The applications they decide on are Ethics Assistant Applications, Internal Affairs Director and Ethics Committee Member applications (which is voted on by other ECMs but decided on by the chairman)

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Agent Lurker, also known as "Mr. Scratcher," has had a long and varied career within the SCP Foundation. He began as a Class D Block Security Officer and worked his way up to become an officer, gaining riot gear certification along the way. He then joined the CIA's recruiting program and underwent rigorous training before being assigned to the intelligence agency. In this role, he was responsible for identifying and securing external threats and became known for his efficiency and diligence.

Mr. Scratcher also worked with the Internal Affairs agency and an MTF colleague to ensure that ethical examinations were a top priority in investigations. He later became an E-11, guarding the HCZ checkpoint and ensuring ethical behavior at all times. He eventually joined the Alpha 1 Red Right Hand Regiment, where he was tasked with protecting the Overseer Council and assisting other MTF regiments.

After his time with the Alpha 1 regiment, Mr. Scratcher applied to work as an Ethics Committee Assistant and was accepted. He worked on various reviews for different departments under the direction of the Director, Mr. Dalton. He also requested and was granted permission to create a new document, which was approved by Mr. Jules.

After leaving the Ethics Department to focus on Alpha 1 duties, Mr. Scratcher considered applying for the Overseer Assistant position due to his close relationship with the A1 and the opportunity to continue working on document creation. He has since moved on to work in the Nu7 department, where he served time rising to the rank of corporal. Mr. Scratcher then joined the site administration team, creating documents and policies working to adapt the way that site administration operated. He rose to the rank of Site Co-Director before leaving and taking a break from site duties spending time with friends and family.

Last edited:

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
-Support
Literally have never seen you and I have a week of VTIME other people with high vtime can say the same about you

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: KaptianCore

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Scratcher's Ethics Committee Member Application.
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of
Ethics Committee Member, the Committee agrees that you're not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Member, please get in contact with me for further information.

123321.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.