Discord name: Cuh#7777
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 389 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): F - Nick "Mosasaur" [AXO-I], GOC - Nick "mosasaur"
Civilian name: Nick
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7 PVT, MTF E-11 PVT, GOC SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have received 2 RDM warnings I had received these warnings because of being dumb and inconsiderate at the time. I am working and trying to improve myself everyday so I do not make the same mistake again. I also do have one ban for L-tap. I understand this may be a reason why I am not able to be accepted but I am now a trial moderator for the server and hope you can over look these warnings.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying for Security Captain because I feel that I am a good leader and can improve GENSEC by assigning them positions in d-block and improving code 2's. I also spend a lot of time on this server as a GENSEC sergeant and officer. It hurts me to see cadets or officers around the facility not knowing what we are doing or higher ranks getting mad at us for our poorly made decisions. I would love to help the current captains with this quest of making GENSEC a better job to play on.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I believe I am suitable for an Security because I have a good amount of play time on GENSEC. I also believe I have a good understanding of GENSEC and proper procedures to take in many different scenarios and how to act. I also have a good amount of play time on GENSEC most of my time playing on the server is played on GENSEC. It is easily my most played job and the only one I find myself playing for hours on end and still enjoying after all of those hours. My final reason is that I truly care about GENSEC and how it progresses as the server grows. I want to make sure GENSEC is looked at well by Cheifa of Security.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The responsibilities of security captain are as listed:
To overlook D-block and GENSEC to make sure all of them are doing their job correctly and ethically.
To host RRT and heavy weapons tryouts frequently.
To assign GENSEC to their separate positions in D-block.
To be a good leader in general.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born in 2001, Nick Williams was born in Toronto Canada. As a kid he always had big dreams of becoming a police officer or someone in the military that served that law. He did not have many friends when growing up. He only had 1 really good friend while growing up. Unfortunately his best friend Ben Jim had been hit by a car and killed by a drunk driver while they were walking on the street together. This event scarred Nick for the rest of his life. He was filled with rage and wanted to do something about this so at the age 18 Nick Williams had joined the military police to serve his country. After one year of being with the military police he had been chosen for a very select job. He had no clue what it was but took it anyway because of the pay raise the next day he had woken up at a facility. He was quickly instructed by his new commanding officers where he was and how he got there. Nick eventually became the GENSEC sergeant where he worked and eventually became a Security Captain. He quickly worked to become a well respected captain and lived happily ever after.

Ryomen

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 27, 2023
+/- Neutral support
-not the best but not the worst app
-seen by me personally
-seems to have a decent understanding of GENSEC captain responsibilities

Babalowa

May 17, 2022
Neutral Support
Havent really seen you much and when i do see you, you usually are playing medical or something other than security

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
Your application is On-Hold please give us a bit of time. If you want an explanation behind the hold feel free to reach out to me through Discord (ID: onionmain)

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
Thank you for taking the time to write an application. Unfortunately, you application has been denied. Please reach out to me or Bulldog through discord (IDs: onionmain, crazy_jackmaze) if you want the explanation behind the denial. You may reapply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.