For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): martian dunkin
Civilian name: Andrew dunkin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: current CI-DELCOM, NU-7 SGT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes, I had a false ban that was not removed yet
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I want to show that I can be good at jobs and make a name for myself, so people won't see me as a troll.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: bring my commanding experience to GENSEC, make sure Dblock is maintained, and I want to make sure I can make a good captain so others can learn from me and become the next GENSEC captain
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: assist in overseeing gensec, assist the chief of security, has the final say on what gensec can do unless overruled by chief of security or L5, keep dblock maintained make sure Dclass don't riot, makes sure gensec stay out of every code except C2.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: A man was kicked from his position in a task force for not following orders. And now he wants to become the next security captain so he can make people trust him and he can make a name for himself.

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
Response

My current opinion on your application is going to be set as a -1, my reasons for this include: Lack of Detail and Various other Reasons of now.

My first reason being lack of detail, I don't see much of elaboration or much of a general motive for wanting to become a GENSEC Captain, just saying "I want to show that I can be good at jobs and make a name for myself" isn't much of a, what I would consider,
"VALID" reason to apply.
You also mentioned that you were applying for the position because you
"didn't want to be seen as a troll", implying that you are currently known as one. Doesn't give me a good mind space to Support you in this role.

I do believe that your current experience being Nu-7 SGT and CI-DELCOM could be exponentially good for this application as you would have previous commanding experience to draw over to your application, although your application is a bit rough and lacks a bunch of details that I would require necessary for a CL4+ position.

Lastly being your LORE section

Although this could be entirely made-up, I feel that your lore you've provided shows a bit of a bad image for you, noting "A man was kicked from his position in a task force for not following orders" gives quite a bad image regarding you and although it could be entirely made up does make me believe that you were kicked from Nu-7 and are constantly breaking rules/ not following orders. Your LORE is also a bit short and quite undescriptive.

I feel that your application lacks effort and Detail and for those reasons I will be providing a - Support.

- Tea :)

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

However I am sorry to say that your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks. I suggest you take more time and put more effort into your next application

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Camden and Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer

Status
Not open for further replies.