[USA] Shark's Director of External Affairs Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120907744
Discord name: _.shark._
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3,428,160 seconds of playtime, played for about 10 months.
In what country are you located?: CANADA
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Character name(s): Murphy "Shark" Robinson, Axel "Shark" Smith, Robin "Shark" Murphy
Civilian name: Murphy Grayson {PWT}
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Deputy Director of External Affairs [HOLDING]
Agency Manager
Special & Senior Agents

MTF E11 SPC [HELD]
CI-B [HELD]
UNGOC SGT [HELD]
SCP-22415 [HOLDING]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
FailRP - Got paid as an MC&D to shoot another MC&D infobreaching our name, was considered "treason" thus FailRP
RDM - I don't recall what this was for.

Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?
I've had an interest in External Affairs since my first day on the server and have stuck with it through my entire time on the server. I want to keep advancing my career within DEA and continue pushing for changes that will improve the department's health and quality.
What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:
While I was apart of DEA, I've consistently pushed for systems to improved and while I was Deputy Director I was able to make these changes and recruit Agency Managers that were able to assist me in these changes. Some of these changes include: roster improvements (with the help from Ex-AM Shepard), handbook updates, an entirely new Special Agent Handbook, improving our tests (later on with help from AM Joseph), and oversight of the sample negotiations treaty. I've worked to help promote Agency Managers that I believed would improve the department's health for weeks to come and so far have been successful. I've been able to involve DEA more in roleplay including events and talks with GOIs. Lastly, I've always been pushing for better relationships between our departments and others and have either organized wargames/trainings myself or tasked an Agency Manager with doing so.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:
Appoint high quality Agency Managers along with a Deputy Director of External Affairs.
Maintain and improve the department's overall health by assisting where they're needed.
Create and improve RP within the department by working with Gamemasters and Event Team.
Authorizing and coordinating raids and covert actions on GOIs.
Maintain a good reputation with other departments and regiments.

Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
WARNING THIS DOCUMENT WITHOUT PROPER CLEARANCE WILL RESULT IN YOUR ARREST AND AMNESTICIZATION
INPUT YOUR CREDENTIALS NOW...

█████████████████████

CREDENTIALS ACCEPTED, OPENING FILE NOW

Murphy Robinson was poached while he was active as a CSIS operative. He was chosen a recruitment officer because despite his numerous encounters with the anomalous, he was able to at least partially complete his mission assigned to him. Initially recruited into E-11, he asked for a re-assignment after a Chaos Insurgency raid killed an ambassador friend of his and he felt helpless to stop it. He declined the role of Nu-7 and instead chose the Department of External Affairs. His career as an agent wasn't notable but despite his inexperience he was able to kill and capture several members of the Chaos Insurgency. He continued to climb the ranks within the department so he could more efficiently find the man who killed his friend. Months later, he was able to find the name and he learned that it was a unknown alpha who took the shot. Through time, he accepted the fact that there's nothing he could do to change what had happened but he would be able to prevent more people from suffering the same way he did.

ALERT: INTRUSION DETECTED. YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH TREASON, INTERNAL AFFAIRS HAVE BEEN ALERTED.

Reactions: Snavier

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
+Major Support
I have known Shark for a while now and have had nothing but positive interactions with him. He is constantly trying to better the DEA through creating/revising sub-regiments, pitching ideas to SC/SA, and creating good RP scenarios for the DEA. Shark has started all the way from the bottom of the DEA, becoming a DEA agent on October 5th, 2023. Since then, he has managed to hold every position in the Department besides the Director position, and has been active while doing so. I don't believe there is anyone more qualified for the position than Shark.

• Love
Reactions: Shark

Dr Random K.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
Site 54
+major support
There is no better person to lead DEA at the moment other than Shark
He’s been a really good Deputy Director, helping with all sorts of stuff in DEA and its BORTAC Division
Would do well

Snavier

May 5, 2023
+MAJOR SUPPORT FROM PICKLES

Shark has made it clear that he has earned this position. Not only is he a major team lead for whenever he is on, people legitimately trust him as you can see above. As a CI Main, I see him constantly respect Negotiations with us constantly and always know how to bargain as well. Taking him will be a great deal for DEA

Orca

Nov 15, 2023
Huge + support
Active as fuck
Good guy
He has proven himself in so many ways and has so much potential for this
position.

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+Support
Accept NOW
Accept NOW