Not open for further replies.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): SkoinksSkoobs
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF O-1 CPT "Skoobz"
Chaos name (include your rank): "Bright" CS
Civilian name: Tyrone Tiggle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:525691612
Discord ID (name#0000): skoinksskoobs
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1x - MRDM ban [7 months ago] 1x - FailRP warn [ 4 months ago ]
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can be on between 2 - 9 hours a day
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator as I believe this would be an opportunity to better myself, while assisting the community. I understand the frustration when it takes a long time for active staff to take your sit and I wish to resolve this issue. I usually have a lot of downtime on the server and wish to do something productive with my time instead of running around.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am suitable for staff because of my high vtime. I am on early morning before school, mid day after school, and late night this shows that I will be able to benefit the staff team as I will be able to take sits during low pop times when not many staff members are available. I also have experience with being professional which is seen with my CPT rank in O-1. I am able to remain calm in stressful situations, and I can make fair judgement as I have a good understanding of the rules.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support
My 2nd biggest Opp, right behind Pinhead

MonsterGaming

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jul 29, 2022
+support
I think he will make a great addition to the staff team.

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello @Tyrone ,
Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by our recruitment team, your application has been successfully accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience and wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.