Skyfire1355

May 30, 2023
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:146658528

Discord name:
skyfire1355

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
1 year.
(Note, I'm on an extended ROA hence the heavy reduction in my activity lately)

In what country are you located?:

USA

Time zone:
PST

Character name(s):
"Skyfire" / "Oppa"

Civilian name:
Lucius

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Site Manager (Holding)
Special Agent (Holding)

Site Advisor (Held)
MTF Epsilon-11 LTCOM (Held)
Overseer Assistant (Held)
UNGOC SGT (Held)
CI-A (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I have received three warnings total all of which have long passed. Two FailRP warnings back when I was still new and negligent of server rules. One RDM for killing a D-Class which I mistakenly believed I had the right to kill when I did not.

Why are you applying for Site Director?
I'm applying for Site Director for multiple reasons. I have been a member of Site Administration coming in on nearly 6 months of experience as one of its members. Throughout my time in Site Administration, I have developed immensely compared to the person I was before. I have proved myself to be a capable member of Site Admin as well as a responsible leader. My goal is to improve and promote RP not only for the Foundation but for the server as a whole and I believe I can better work towards that goal as the Site Director. I also wish to lead Site Administration down a path that provides for the people to their best ability. I've served under three different Site Directors and have learned from their experiences, their mistakes, and their practices. I want to continue Site administrations involvement in Departments. I believe if Site Administration maintains a level of involvement with the Departments and works with them, those Departments and the server would benefit and thrive from that. I've enjoyed my stay as a member of Site Administration, I used to question how Pyro could stay a whole year but at this point, I can see it myself. Lastly, I will remain a dedicated member of Site Administration and will act for the betterment of Site Administration and the server as a whole.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
I believe I'm suitable for Site Director for a variety of reasons:

I've proven my capabilities as a member of Site Administration through my high levels of professionalism and work ethic. I have worked on many projects within Site Administration to provide for others and will continue to do so. I maintain high levels of communication both in-game and externally (Discord) which is essential as a member of SA. I dedicate nearly all my time spent on the server to Site Administration. I have grown as a leader from my time as Epsilon-11s Commander and now as a Site Manager assisting in leading SA as a whole. I believe myself to be a capable member of Site Administration and I continue to reflect on myself to improve. I have communicated and worked alongside other members of SA, SC, and Departmental/Regimental leads. I realize the flaws that I have and I resolve myself to work on them for the better. I've gained immense experience from the variety of roles I've held up until now. As a long-standing member of Site Administration and as an RP leader, I have learned to consider the bigger picture when making decisions and attempt to do my best for the people.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site Administration is responsible for a large part of the servers' RP and health. We must strive to better ourselves and the rest of the Site.

- Act as liaison between all the different Departments/Regiments.
- The responsibility of reviewing departments/regiments and conducting audits on them.
- Authorization of AA, D-Block Sweeps, Mass Terminations, Certain Tests, Raids, and MC&D Permits.
- Resolving any issues brought up to Site Administration and communicating with Departments to ensure site-wide stability and flourishment.
- Communicating with Site Command consistently and working with them.
- Creating and Enforcing Site Wide Policies.
- Managing relations with GOIs alongside the Department of External Affairs.
- Working alongside members of SA to guide them as well as manage the rest of SA.
- Appointing the Department Directors and MTF Commanders (Excluding IA, Research, A-1, and O-1).
- Assist all personnel with questions or tasks they may need.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Biometric Clearance Required

Clearance 5 Biometrics Confirmed

Welcome To The SCIPNET

Please Select Your Directory

</Site_Command/Site_65/Site_Admin/Directors/Transcripts/Skyfire/>

Opening Transcripts

<Transcript Open>

O5-1: With the vacant position of Site Director for Site 65 a new Director will need to be chosen soon.

O5-4: Who is best suited to lead that Site as its new Director?

O5-2: We have a few different choices but without a doubt, I'd choose that one.

O5-3: Which one is he talking about?

O5-4: I agree, that one has demonstrated exceptional abilities for the job.

O5-3: Hey can someone fill me in on who we're talking about???

O5-1: Site Manager "Skyfire"

O5-3: Oh him!

O5-2: What do you think -3?

O5-3: Yeah! I honestly believe he's a great person for the position!

O5-1: Is everybody in agreement on this decision?

O5-4: Yeah.

O5-1: I believe we are done here. The details of his promotion to Director will be sent to you three shortly.

<End of Transcript>

Harold Hawks

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
+Support

You'll be able to fill this role well, I already know it man. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.