[USA] Slipstream SCP-RP Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

slipstream

May 10, 2022
Site-65
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): sparkquick

How many hours of playtime do you have?: 13.6 days.

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: PST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Slipstream" E11 SGT

Chaos name (include your rank): Dunhill (No Rank)

Civilian name: Zyn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83648292

Discord ID (name#0000): dara_ashrafi

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-usa-staff-application-zyn.23129/ & https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/slipstream-application.23531/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Just warnings, last one was a month ago.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have real life experience. I work as a camp staff member during the summer.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-6 hours per day depending on real life duties. Mostly at night on weekdays.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I just want to contribute to the server and make it a better place for all players. Also I've noticed a lack of moderators, sometimes my sits will take 20 minutes to be taken when the server is full.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I have extensive experience with SCP-RP now, and a good understanding of how everything works.

I enjoy SCP-RP very much and respect everyone who has been a part of it so far. It's been a humbling experience going from nothing to knowing most people on the server and being a part of E11. I've learned so much about unspoken rules among the players and also how important it is to uphold the roleplaying aspect to make sure everyone has an enjoyable time on the server. It's opened my eyes to the different facets of the server and how every regiment / job works and how they interact with each other. All in all, I feel I am ready to be a mod.

Thank you for your consideration,
- Slip.

Alex D Eisenhower

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 6, 2024
Big + from me

All the interactions i have had with you have been super nice, your a kind persona and being an e-11 sgt you have a good amount of ability to be serious

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 1, 2024
+Support
+Seen him around a lot
+Can be active
+no bad interactions

Last edited:

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @slipstream ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After having a discussion with the resource team we have decided to deny for application to join our staff team. For being new to our community meaning there have been small interactions with you, which we want our staff to be know around the server. Your application could be a bit longer and more detained on your answers.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.