[USA] Stabby's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stabby

Apr 6, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): TheHumanPiano (Currently: Stabby)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): ~50

In what country are you located?: US

Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Stabby (Edit: CI-A)

Chaos name (include your rank): Tyrone Williams

Civilian name: Harold Harbort

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:517959868

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, a one day ban for RDM, I was unsure of the RDM guidelines at the time and I made a mistake that I fully take credit for, and I have made sure that same mistake doesn't happen again.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I was an Elite Admin (Super Admin Equivilent) On a MRP Server, and an Event Team/Mod on a SCPRP Server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3-5+

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to join the staff team because I am experienced with GMOD (I have 5,144 hours as of writing this) and have been a part of many good communities, I feel like I could bring great dedication and hospitality to the server and be a good first impression to new players. I have been a dedicated and active member on an MRP server, and got to EA, Game Master Officer, and Trainer Officer, and I want to bring that dedication over to SCPRP. I also wish to join the staff team due to my ability to enforce the rules of the server, I am familiar with the server rules and will put in 100% so people can’t break them without consequence. I admit there might be a few rules I could be unsure about if confronted directly, but I know how to work with other staff and use resources given to me to help further myself with that rule to learn and grow as a staff member to help the community grow.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I should be accepted into the staff team because I like to help people, I find joy in helping new players who might be new to the server or Gmod completely, and I believe I could make a great first impression to those new players so they know that the staff members and members of the CG community are there to help them if they need it. I can be very active and willing to take tickets. I am free most of the time so I should be able to be on the server on a regular basis. I have an amazing judgement system which I can refer to during tickets and I have experience on many other servers. I also know how and when to punish those that need it. I want to help constantly and I know how to control heated situations.

Last edited:

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Stabby,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.