Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
-
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have not recently had a warning or ban but all my Warnings are expired but there is one active ban but it expires in 2 months
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

No.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Nope but I have only experience Serious role play on this server
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

3-6 Everyday.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I play this server almost everyday and I Would like to try to help other people in the community on the rule and I Would Help New player on the rule and I want to help others with issues and Complications and I would like to help new plays on the Server knowing about the rules but I enjoy the RP in the Server but I want to show how Good the RP is on this Server and I feel like if I teach the new player on the Server I feel like they would enjoy the RP in the server to and I Would like to help other moderators with taking a confusing sit my second opinion I just want to help with the community
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I Have Been a Very Active Member on the Server Since I have Joined and I have been around for a long time on the server and Being staff will help me have Something to do. on The server also I want to try to help others with issues on the Server and what makes me suitable for moderate as a moderator you are expected to act professional and I will help the New player I will tell them about the server rules and as a moderator you are not supposed to abuse your power and I will try my best as a moderator for the Server

Last edited:

Curvy

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Nov 22, 2022
+ Support
+ Great interactions.
+ Really great written application.
+ Knows his stuff.
+ Super chill .

- Active Ban

Loviatar

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
+support
good app overall
lots of experience on the server

-has an active ban, but nothing recently so that is good

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello @"Winter"!
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly for assistance on Discord at .Kore.

Status
Not open for further replies.