Not open for further replies.

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Name: henbrk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159217625
Previous Rank: Moderator

Date of resignation?: Around October-November, 2022

Why did you resign?: Time constraints, because of my school's location it would take an 1hr+ to get home plus 1hr+ of other things to do, I would have no time to get AOD duties or sit requirements done but because of changes it should be easier now. I tried to switch to GM because I heard it required less time, but I discovered it actually needed more so I abandoned that idea.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Sep 4 Fear RP | Fail RP Sep 5 LTARP ban

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
Like I said above, time constraints have lifted (No school for a few months, less time to get home when it starts back) and I enjoyed helping out players & contributing to keeping a good RP standard. I Since returning, I felt the same happiness to play again and do everything I did before, including joining staff again. I am up to date on the rules, after playing on the server for a while. I have also seen (personally) less staff being on and a lot of rule breaks, and just wanted to do my part in helping. Lastly, staff was pretty fun.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Was a Great staff member! I Support his resignation appeal

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi Stee Ven,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.
After deliberation with other Server Leadership, we don't feel that you're ready to be brought back onto the team. Please continue to involve yourself in the community and maintain your activity.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.

Regards,
Canoon

Status
Not open for further replies.