CI: Stee 'ronald' ven sr
Civilian name: stee ven jr
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E11 CSG (Currently)
CI-B Currently, prev. CI-G
Executive Previously (About 3 months, resigned)
Site advisor (1 month)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1692496689672.png

Why are you applying for Site Advisor

The first time I applied for site advisor, I applied to try and do my best to help make each departments the best they could be in terms of roleplay and cooperation as at that period of time the site was in a state where relations between departments were bad, a large amount of people in MTF regiments were inactive, and departmental supervisors & leaders, failed to lead. My goal was to do as much as I could to remedy this, more than i could in an executive or MTF position.

As of recent, I've observed the Foundation faction going into the same downward spiral, as it started before with inactivities in regiments/CL4, then people began to be toxic OOC, then more people started to depart, and then the previous issues would amplify, causing MORE people to leave. I have seen the site enter these same 'decaying' stages, which was caused by other issues within the departments that just needed a push to remedy. I saw what the site turned into when these issues were left ignored, and so I want to at least try to return and help keep the facility & it's inhabitants in the best position possible.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration

I already have a large amount of experience directly pertaining to the site advisor position, including a few months in higher NCO positions in the same regiment, a few months as an executive, and a month of direct experience as a Site Advisor. As such, I gained the required experience in writing administrative documentation (Like procedures, reviews, etc.) and was commended for the quality of these documents as well as the proper experience handling site affairs (Making sure everything is running smoothly in-game, helping with organizing sweeps, monitoring emergencies to give out the proper orders, relations with outside groups) writing more RP sided documents like tests, experience as an MTF member, how the regiment operates, and how it they could best be helped from the position as a site advisor.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP

The main responsibility of Site Administration in RP is to administrate the site. As I had said before, it includes writing administrative documentation, checking up on all parts of the site and making sure the affairs are in order, working closely with senior members of departments to help them best improve their departments, acting as a good role model for new players, and doing your part to maintain the faction's health.

As a site advisor specifically, their main duty is managing their assigned departments. They are supposed to audit their assigned departments, outline any issues, and create proposals & solutions to their superiors or share it with the relevant department leads, to help take their departments to new heights.

Secondary duties include things such as signing MC&D permits, sampling requests, testing documents, handling meetings with GOC (So long as they aren't CL5 matters), authorizing AA use, and acting as a public figure around site for anyone to come to for help.

Some 'third' responsibilities i forgot to include, are giving opinions on applications, voting on promotions , and giving permission for sweeps + mass terminations

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
> accessing personnel file for MTF E-11 SGT Stee Ven, authorized security clearance level [4]
> Loading file..
Agent Name: Stee Ven

MTF Unit: Epsilon-11 "Nine-Tailed Fox"

Assigned Operation: E-11 Site-65 Branch

Clearance Level: 3/E11 - Unrestricted knowledge of all on-site SCPs.

Background:

Life prior to US Government exposure:

Stee Ven was born into a community consisting of members of the Church of the Broken God, specific branch unknown. Stee Ven was taught in the creation of prosthetics and weapons as well as firearms combat due to threat of attack from UNGOC and UIU groups. At the age of 17, Stee Ven's community was attacked in a joint operation by the two aforementoined groups and was promptly destroyed with the majority of individuals living there being killed. Fleeing alone, he went through various trains until reaching U.S. capital Washington, D.C. Here, he made a living being known as the 'Blacksmith' creating various paratech for use by criminal groups. After being tracked by the UIU and taken into custody, the U.S. PENTAGRAM took him due to the valuable skills he possessed.

Prior to Foundation exposure:

Stee Ven was enlisted into the SPEAR (Special Projects, Experimental, Anomaly Recovery) team as well as producing weapons for the government. He was sent out to many operations, primarily attacks on other GoIs to recover anomalies for further use. Stee Ven has refused to divulge further information on this subject, with limited details up to the point of Stee Ven leaving for Saskatchewan, Canada in pursuit of Site-65.

First Foundation contact:

After locating Site-65 and explaining his story, the Foundation chose to hire Stee Ven as a CL2 researcher. Stee Ven continued to perform research duties as well as enlisting in the E-11 task force, until transferring from both into Site Administration. Due to his actions regarding ███████████████ █████ █████ █████ ███████ ██████████, he was removed from the position and relegated to a senior researcher position.

Last edited:

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Stee Ven
CC:
Site.Administration.cc@scp.fnd.ca
Subject: Application Verdict

ejFvGTo.png

| APPLICATION STATUS: Denied |
Greetings Stee Ven,

Thank you for having the interest & taking the time to apply for the Site Advisor role. This message is to inform you that your application for the position has been unfortunately denied. After much deliberation, Site Administration has decided to deny your application and move forward in another direction.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may reach out to me over email (Discord: bumblebees_).

You may reapply in 2 weeks after this message is posted.

Kind regards,
Site Director “Lunaro”

Status
Not open for further replies.