[USA] Striker's 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Sunny" / Bubba G.

Mar 5, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67284472
Discord name: Baba#0238
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1,698,840 (around a month)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Striker, Bubba G.
Civilian name: Jeff Thomas
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
lvls.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Nu-7 SGT, CI-B, and Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes: Toxicity and rdm (This happened the first couple days when I first joined the server I'm now a reformed member of our great community here at Civilnetworks)

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I've been a big fan of SCP lore for a long time now and 096 has been my favorite SCP since 2018, If I ever get a chance to play 096 I will RP him as close to his original lore as possible. I have helped contained 096 in many of breaches and with my experience I know what makes a good 096 player and what makes a bad one. If I ever get the chance to play 096 my upmost priority will be to my fellow players experience and making sure that the good Rp keeps flowing and to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-When 096 is pacified you can usually find him sitting down and covering his face, 096 dosen't like anyone making direct contact with his face. If no one is around you may find 096 slowly wandering around ( this happens 60s if left alone ingame). In his cell you will notice that 096 will usually be facing away from the cell door and if no one is around he will tend to wonder his cell.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-096 Should only be going after targets that have seen his face nothing more, 096 should never beeline it straight to D-Block the only exception is if one of his targets are in there(this may happen if d-class has seen a picture of you).

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: The first step of containing 096 is getting scrambles to avoid the consequences of seeing its face, 096 will go on to kill everyone who has seen his face so follow him and try to lower the causalities to a minimum by warning people of his presence, next attempt to place a bucket over 096 head to insure anyone without scrambles does not become his next target. Make sure all pictures of him are destroyed or he will just breach again. When he is pacified you can then go ahead to beam and cuff him once he is restrained you can head back to HCZ to re-contain him.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
Dont see him alot because he definitely is a CI main witch i dont play alot but
-Detailed explanation
-Knows how to play
-Experience with working with scp

Reactions: "Sunny" / Bubba G.

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Striker !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Toad​

Status
Not open for further replies.