Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28933699
Discord name: pugkipz
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Playing since March 2022. Recently came back after leaving in Jan 2023.
In what country are you located?: Puerto Rico
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Michael "Sundowner" Rivera
Civilian name: Mr. Emu
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Former: Nu-7 COM, A-1 LT, E-11 SGT, O-1 CSG. Ethics Assistant, CI-D, UNGOC. GenSec Captain | Current: Nu-7 CSG, SCP-096.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Clean Record.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- Prior experience as an Ethics Assistant and other CL4 positions (Nu-7 COM, A-1 LT, Gensec CPT) with nearly a year of experience. I have an excessive amount of free time and I can be available whenever I am needed cause I am always glad to help. I also am very active when I decide to dedicate myself to a server. I am good at document work and I have good word document skills.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- To make sure the Code of Ethics is being followed by all relevant personnel and assist members of the Ethics Committee with any duties they need assistance with, Such as helping review departments and giving suggestions for new methods to reduce un-ethical actions in the facility.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Miguel Rivera was born on February 25, ####, In the island of Puerto Rico, He grew up in a rather average home in the city of Arecibo, He was a rather introverted child, Growing up, He was fond of urban myths, Studying them in his spare time as he would go through his school days, A social outcast as he just couldnt understand people very well, Not seeing the reason for many of the things they did, He would eventually graduate with a Degree in Office Administration and then go on to continue his studies in Networking, Before being approached by "The Foundation" for a position as an Ethic's Assistant, And this where he truly found something he could truly understand.

Last edited:

Crazyhorse

May 3, 2022
+ REP. i remember this man from when i played over a year ago and is a great guy, would love to have him as a ethics assisstant

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
1ec5838b980ba6ebbc4454581a78d35ecac7a7f6_00-removebg-preview (1).png

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee

To: Mr. Rivera

Hello. We appreciate the time and effort you invested in the application process for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we have chosen not to move forward with your application at this time. We want to express our gratitude for your interest in applying.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial. If you would like to re-apply you may do so in no less than two weeks.

-From Ethics Vice Chairman "Peasant"

Application Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.