[USA] T mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Swiger12
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 0d 04h 27m 50s/ 993 hours apparently( i have just found this out, please do not judge me based on the time)
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Kyber C'Thun/Backman
Chaos name (include your rank): LTCommander Kodama "archiver" C'thun
Civilian name: C'Thun
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85604913
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/us-kybers-security-captain-application.5427/ https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-096-application.6360/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have received 5 warns. Failrp/ one was for playing Naruto music while killing people as 076-2/ one apparently is empty/One is for disrespect/ one is for RDM
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I've been staff in a couple other communities
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious role-play?: I have been part of more serious role-play in the past yes. I used to be a part of a RP as serious as this. various things outside of Gmod, as well as a couple Role-plays in gmod
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: That is a good question that i cannot answer fully. I Always will have prior commitments to both work, and helping out with Certain other cases, but i am Usually on a Decent amount if i am not taking a bit of a break.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: That's a good question, and to answer that would take too long, and have a bunch of me not able to find the word i want to say. I happen to enjoy the server a good bit, and, especially as a captain, do not enjoy the Amount of problems it seems to come across that are not dealt with/able to be dealt with at the current time, and then forgotten about. I understand that the Staff team is working hard, and with that in mind, id like to add one more person who can help into the mixture.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a minor case of insomnia, and i stay awake through most of the night/morning. The morning times are where there seem to be less staff on because of timezone/sleeping, and more Staff are 100% needed in that time. I don't think i'm rather special compared to other applicants, or that other applicants are more special then anyone else at first. Its simply what we do that causes us to become Special, and then i would be able to answer the second part of this question

Last edited:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+/-Support
-Active
-Mature
-Staffing Experience

-Okay Interactions

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Good RP
+Departmental leader whitelist
+Mature

- Warns
In game ive worked with kyber a lot. I think he manages D-block sufficiently and has become knowledgeable of the rules through his experiences.

CRD716

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Content Team
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
+Support
Very active
Good RP
Shows good leadership in CI
Experience

Warns

Garry

May 30, 2022
+Support
+ Very active in game
+ Mature
+ Experience

- Warns
Good luck with the application!

Last edited:

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Accepted

Hi @Issun Kybersis ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

A Senior Admin will conduct your staff interview when they are available.​

Status
Not open for further replies.