TeKz

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 26, 2021
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:49588650

Discord name:
TeKz#0071

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I have been on the SCP servers for about 1 year, however I have around 1k hours of playtime.

In what country are you located?:
United States of America

Time zone:
USA EST

Character name(s):
Alpha-1 CPL "Apollo"
Chaos Insurgency Gamma Joeberto "TeKz"

Civilian name:
Joeberto Gilberto

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Alpha-1 CPL
Beta-1 LT
Chaos Insurgency Gamma
GOC PVT
SCP-096
NU7 SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Hitbox Abuse [A] - "Waterfall" Martinez
I learned from my previous actions and have yet to get another warning for the same reason.

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?​
While playing as an intelligence agent, I have learned that there is a love for surface and intelligence roleplay that I had not yet discovered. I was previously a Beta-1 and an NU7 and always enjoyed my time within the regiment, roleplay and pvp combined, but I just found a new liking to the Intelligence side of the surface. I love how operations are handled, and how people do their jobs within the regiment. Adding on to the roleplay side of it, I have participated in many intelligence operations as an Agent, Beta-1, and NU7, and have felt a great new area of the server that I would like to put time into, in order to not only have fun, but better the agency and create a great place for others to play. These are few of many reasons why I really am interested in going further within the regiment of Intelligence.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:​
I beleive that a mix of my skills within roleplay and combat, as well as my leadership abilities, can truly take the Intelligence Agency to the next level. I am giving no disrespect to the agency, but it seems as if there are gaps that I can fill within the regiment that are vital for its success. Moreover, the addition to me to the team would allow me to work with agents and ambassadors alike in order to provide more leadership, roleplay, and combat trainings and helpful guiding in order to allow our regiment to succeed. Building on the leadership side, I also see myself as a quality leader and have the ability to run operations and infiltrations with ease and want to better the idea the execution.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:​
Although I have not made any notable documents in regards to researcher purposes, I have made many informational documents regarding things such as inside knowledge about other regiments, as well as documents regarding the Chaos Insurgency like their command team. Although these are documents that I am proud of, I see a "Great" document as a document who serves its purpose with immense detail and satisfies the reader beyond what was requested.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:​
There are many important tasks of an Ambassador. First and foremost, I see the ambassador as one of the main leaders for the intelligence agency. As an ambassador, your job is to be a role model that teaches those in the intelligence agency how to properly work and organize themselves. Second, they need to be a competent member of the server and one that can provide many different points of roleplay, from leading missions in an organized fashion, to interrogating different groups of interest. These are possibly one of the most important jobs of any regiment focused on GOIs. Lastly, the Ambassador is overall a leadership role of the agency. Their job is to project their abilities into those under them and create a group of people that are great at everything needed, from interrogation skills, to combat, to roleplay.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:​
As a child, Sean Wick always watched action movies and films that created a strange mysticism around Intelligence agencies. He saw these movies of these great men going into these large bases and secretly taking different items. He saw this and created a goal in his life; becoming an agent for the Central Intelligence Agency. Once he became a young adult, he started studying political science and relations between international bodies. Through his schooling, he applied to become a trainee within the CIA and went through the Professional Trainee (PT) Program. He put in countless hours, honing in on his skills with combat, as well as his ways to simply disappear into a crowd. With the amount of enthusiasm and hard work that Sean put in, leadership within the CIA decided to send him on his first mission, one that most saw as impossible. He was assigned with infiltrating a Russian military base that held an extremely dangerous "weapon", little did Sean know what it was. With ease, he got through the bases security and defenses. Once inside, he grabbed a large box, that being the target. While exiling through a back ventilation shaft, he was knocked unconscious by men dressed in suits with very high quality weaponry. He was eventually taken back to a large base where he was introduced to the foundation and offered a job as an Agent of the facility, seeing as he did such an efficient job within the Russian base. Without hesitation, he accepted, hearing stories of those disappearing to better lives, he wanted this to be his as well. He worked tirelessly to counter the Chaos Insurgency, and eventually showed his leadership qualities to become a leadership role in the agency: An ambassador.​

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
+Support
Particular unique and cool individual who has all the experience needed for this role

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support
-CL4 Experience
-Active
-Good application

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Accepted

thank you for taking the time to make an application, due to your recent activity and overall interest and wanting to see the department in a better place. we have come to the conclusion that you are fit for the position.

Contact an admin+ in game to receive your whitelist.
and contact me over Teamspeak or discord Waltah#0797 so i can get you sorted with everything that you will need​

1669288564941.png

Status
Not open for further replies.