[USA] "The Kommandant"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retiredintheheadx3

Feb 10, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86367786

Discord name: Isupportchildlabor

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Several months to a year, Dec 26, 2021 at the earliest recorded.

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: C.S.T. (Correct Time Zone)

Character name(s): Bald "All-American" Eagle, "Kommandant" Keeper, "Raidermentington" Tresspasser, John "Dronementington" Hate

Civilian name: John "Dronementington" Hate

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Site Advisor (Previous)
A1 Maj (Previous)
A1 LT (Previous)
A1 LT(Previous)
A1 LCPL (Previous)
D.E.A. Manager (Previous)
D.E.A. Sp. Agent (Current)
D.E.A. Senior Agent (Current)
Overseer Assistant (Previous)
GOC SGT (Previous)
IA Agent (Current)
096 (Current)
CI Beta (Previous)
CI Beta (Previous)
CI Beta (Previous)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: a few, just a small amount, maybe a handful. im reformed, trust
1709526247115.png
1709526263873.png
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

- Im applying for O5-4 because I wish to be able to do the roleplay and to be able to conjure more roleplay scenarios between departments, regiments, and members of Site Command, including between Site Command positions. I have a myriad of activities and SCP related scenarios that I wish to be able to partake in and create for other members of the site while making sure that each and every department within my region of responsibility functions to their best capabilities. Lastly, with every community that I have partaken in I have always been content with partial mediocrity and lower positions, but joining here, I aspired to be able to partake in something greater then myself and be a part of a machine that helps to create constant experiences that many will enjoy for months if not years to come.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

- I have a multitude of experiences within a wide range of departments and regiments while also having the experience needed in administrative roles in order to properly fulfill the duties required of an Overseer and general-purpose high ranking official within the SCP Foundation. I have a lot of experience with managing people directly to better fulfill the duties of their assigned roles by giving a clear purpose and direction while also making sure that the people involved can learn from their experiences to be able to do better on their own accord. Furthermore, I have a good working relationship with the members of A-1 as I try my hardest in order to maintain a positive relationship with them. Lastly, I have the confidence in order to keep my ground and make sure that I can push across viewpoints in order to reinforce my stances on situations while having the ability to use reason and suggestion from others to ensure I don't arrogantly hold onto terrible or sub-par views.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

- The O5 Council in RP are a group of individuals who are tasked with ensuring and upholding the duties of the Foundations main directives of Securing, Containing, and Protecting SCPs from the general public while maintaining a veil of secrecy. Their job or specific duties can vary widely, but usually are very hands off while dictating those who are more closely related to what they want done. Furthermore, they are more directly hands on with their personal MTF team Alpha-1 and appointing the A1 COMs (Communications Officer) and Overseer Assistants. Lastly, they work along side the Ethics Committee when applicable to ensure the sites they watch over function as desired.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

- Out of roleplay, the O5 Council appoint the A1 COM, Director of Research, and the Site Director. They also update and uphold the Code of Conduct within the site while working along side the Ethics Committee to make sure all departments function effeciently and fairly with other players or departments. Finally, they also are the ones who handle other O5 Council members and their direct assistants.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

You sit down in a well worn leather chair, staring forward in an empty gaze as you feel the world around you fade into an obscure scene of colors and sounds. While to others, youre doing nothing more but giving a harsh thousand yard stare ahead of you as your eyes dart frantically in a small area, frowning slightly with silent breaths. To you, you see before you the past events washing over you like a malicious wave of Ionizing radiation. You could feel the complete, utter contemptment you felt as you walked down the halls of the Foundation. A burning hatred on par with nothing else but the singularic idealogical conception of utter hatred and contempt only being able to be felt by a malevolent god. The feeling alone making you feel as if your stare could melt the fucking steel, concrete and rocks lining the walls and ceilings as you watch those around you fail upwards and forwards.

Youre walking forward now. You get up out of your chair as you prepare to go and strangle some poor fucker to death. You hate them. A Jr Researcher presents himself to you. He asks you for permission to do a test with a document that looks like it was written in crayon and contains slurs. You visualize yourself taking his throat in your hands and breaking his neck here, blowing his head off with a shotgun, literally tearing him in half yourself with your hands. By the time you come back to reality, the Researcher had gone and done some dumb shit to get arrested by I.A. You continue on. Your rage dragging you forward as you start to make your way towards the center of it all, ready to make a change. Youre ascending now. You take mighty steps on your way forward, taking celestial steps with each passing one. A saintly figure. You see all those around you slide slowly down into pits of contemptment, a rotting husk of what once was or represents, a conceptual carcinoma. You see someone in front of you. They sit upon a throne of pataphysical rot and decay, making the whole scene in front of you giving a feeling of late stage dementia. You couldnt understand why, but it made you feel so fucking angry that you wanted to obliterate them. Who fucking dared ruin what is rightfully yours?

They disintegrate into a giant pile of ash as you force the idea of their death onto them. The rot they spreaded ran deep and pure. Rot in the street leads to rot in the heart. With a godly fury, you unleash the full might of your justified anger over those you see. Cleaning everything you saw before you. You begin a march. Moving over the disgusting meat blobs of far gone entities you couldnt even justify as people anymore. Those of neighboring mental clarities join you in this. Everything becomes beautiful. Life is good. You are here to stay. Keep them in line.

You wake after getting hit with Naloxone, making the high you had bring you from the brink of death. You've pissed yourself with vomit on your shirt. They kick you out of the Medical bay after assaulting the person who brought you out of your bliss state. It only mattered moments before several Keter SCPs and Reality benders immediately turn the scene into a bloodbath. Didnt matter much to you as you just made your way back to your office. Punching in the code to your office, you sit down in a well worn leather chair...

(Also Deftone is there)

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+support I am a Civil Gamers Expert on the forums just remember that I know what I'm talking about. This right here is truly a civil gamer everyday I wake up and wish I could be like him perhaps he should a fellow Civil Gamers Expert too.

:freeze::freeze::freeze::freeze:

moonyguru

Sep 1, 2022
+support i am studying english literature at harvard university and this is so well written. I wish i could write such as well as this man. never ending support from me sir.

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
Hello @Retiredintheheadx3

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Overseer, it has been determined by the council that you are not yet suited to be within their ranks.
For more information regarding your denial feel free to contact any council member.

Kind regards,
-Artemis

• Angry
Reactions: moonyguru
Status
Not open for further replies.