Not open for further replies.

Thomas Goldblood

Jul 13, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51960950

Discord name: goldblood1

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since May 2023

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: CDT

Character name(s): Thomas "Goldblood" Aurelius (Foundation), "Ceasar" (UNGOC)

Civilian name: Augustus Goldblood

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- Nu-7 LCPL (held), O-1 LT (Holding), Medical Consultant (Holding), SCP-096 (Holding), UNGOC SGT (Held), UNGOC SPC (Holding), SCP-22415 (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I have not received any warnings since July 2023

Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?

- I have very much enjoyed my time within the medical department as the Combative Co-lead Consultant and as the Organizer of the Subregiment HH-3. I feel as though I'm ready to step up and take charge of the Medical Department as a whole. I want to see it grow and become the most respected department in the foundation and I have accrued the skills needed to do so. I have been very motivated by the recent remodel of the medbay and want to see it prosper even further.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:

- I am suitable for this job because I have associated myself with the medical department ever since I first started playing on the server. I have been a consultant for about half of that time and I'm ready to step up and head the department that gave me my first real sense of welcoming. I know how to treat any illness, I have participated in surgeries upon cl4+ personnel, I have prescribed medication to unwell personnel, and I have performed psychological exams upon Cl4 personnel. I also try to bring leadership to the Combat Medics in being the Combative Co-Lead Consultant.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:

- The Director of Medicine holds the same responsibilities as a medical consultant including performing normal medical duties (healing injured personnel, treating sickness, administering ECT, performing psychological evaluations upon cl4 personnel, performing surgery upon cl4 personnel, etc.), The Director of Medicine must also provide leadership to the whole of the medical department including the Consultants. The Director of Medicine must be able to create documents regarding the medical department when needed, uphold the Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics, and Foundation Legal Codex whilst being the Director. The director of Medicine must also show new trainees/doctors the ways in which the Medical Department functions so they can further their own careers within the department. The Director of Medicine will also hold the special job of reviewing applications for medical Consultant and Approve or Deny the application accordingly. The role of Director of Medicine also brings the special privilege of participating in meetings between departmental leaders as well as other sr. Cl4 and Cl5 personnel

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Thomas Aurelius had been visited by the spirit of the mythical King Midas at a young age, whose curse of the golden touch had faded (but not fully) by that time. As a result, Thomas' blood had been cursed to convert all iron within into gold. This phenomenon was noticed during a regular medical checkup as a child and caught the attention of the SCP foundation. The foundation kept and eye on Thomas' upbringing, noticing that his physcal abilities and intelligence far exceeded that of his peers. Thomas had found himself interested in pursuing a career in the medical field from his early teenage years and pursued his PhD as a medical doctor after finishing his Undergraduate schooling. Upon obtaining his PhD, he was contacted and recruited by the SCP foundation as a medical trainee. He excelled at the role (picking up the nickname "Goldblood") and shortly after gained his foundation medical license. He went on to become a Combat Medic due to his physical prowess and interest in helping the foundation combat any threats to it and especially to the medical department. After being recruited into the Subregiment HH-3, he would work his way up through the ranks of the subdivison to eventually become its Commander. During his time as the Commander of HH-3, the then director of medicine recommended that he apply to become a Consultant and join the Medical Leadership team. Soon after gaining the role of Consultant and becoming the Organizer of HH-3, Goldblood would go on to provide specialized operations to very high ranking personnel on site. Including performing a classified dental operation upon Site Director Lunaro, Adding robotic body parts through surgery and transforming a GSD Captain into a cyborg. As well as assisting a member of the Ethics Committee safely remove a bomb that had been attached to the base of his neck that was suspected to have been put in place by a high ranking member of the Chaos Insurgency, thus saving the life of the ethics member. As of recently, he discovered a case of vampirism in an IA ambassador and helped to rid said ambassador of the vampirism. Consultant Goldblood has established himself as one of the leading consultants within the medical department and works closely with the Directors of Medicine to further the reputation of the medical department. in the wake of the resignation of one of the Directors of Medicine. Goldblood has found the opportunity he has been waiting for and is throwing his hat in the ring to become one of the heads of the Medical Department. Director of Medicine Thomas "Goldblood" Aurelius is ready to lead the Medical Department into its Golden Age.
1706055443099.png
"Soldier down? Not on my watch, get him to Medical bay." ~ Thomas "Goldblood" Aurelius [HH-3 Organizer]

h4b1t

Dec 19, 2023
Germany
+ MASSIVE SUPPORT
-really cool guy who knows how to do the job
-in serious situations, you can count on him
-great leader and has shown he has the capability to do so
Overall, he would be a great pick for director of medicine!!

Reactions: Thomas Goldblood

Orca

Nov 15, 2023
+ support

THATS MY ORGANIZER
MY BOSS MAN
He’s great and active and a perfect pick for such an important job:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Thomas Goldblood

Witch

Sep 22, 2023
+ Support

- Has been in medical for months, as far as I know, he's one of the longest standing Consultants.
- Good leader of HH3, lets Combat Medic mains like myself have a chance to prove their worth AND get a taste of working in/with regiments.
- Is a larper (this is a good thing).
- Fun during off-time, knows when to get serious and steps up when the situation requires it.
- Basically ran Medical back when I still played Foundation, just needs the official title.

Ok now to meme, THAT'S MY ORGANIZER YES SIR PROMOTE THIS MAN NEOW

Thato

Jan 27, 2024
+support
I know this man since he was a combat medic main and if he can put up with me for nearly 6 months he can do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.