[USA] Torch's 2nd Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torch

Oct 16, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44607702
Discord name: sleepilygreen#3467
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 Days/150+ Hours Playtime, Started Mid-October
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Maverick "Torch" Boltov
Civilian name: Lat Beril | 'Twelve'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Epsilon-11 PVT | CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
  • Seeing lots of flaws within the GSD I wish to assist in securing the problems through suggestions, actions, and leadership.
  • To further invest my time into the server and continue my roleplay experience rather than stay in one position.
  • I want to be a role model that lower GENSEC can look up to and learn from. So that they can be as good as me in the future.
  • I would get more trust and popularity from the community and I would be able to reach even higher places. So I feel that captain would be a great start toward my success.
  • It's very wholesome watching new people playing on the server and I would love if I were to be the one to teach them the basics.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?
  • I have a clean record with absolutely no warnings, I have a good knowledge of the server rules and the site's CoE/CoC.
  • Most of the time I would play on GENSEC and see what captains and chiefs would do/say in numerous situations so I have a general idea of how to act as a captain.
  • Having been in a lot of riots, sweeps, breaches and chaos, I have a good understanding in how to handle all sorts of situations when I become a captain.
  • I keep directions and orders clean and simple so that everyone can understand. As well as writing documents in a way that all Cadets could understand.
  • I can always improvise in any situation, turn any bad argument under my control so that my word will be heard and taken serious.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?
  • Managing the Security Department
  • Leading D-Block Sweeps
  • Assigning RRT Patrols
  • Hosting Tryouts
  • Mentoring newer GENSEC
  • Enforcing CoE/CoC
  • Writing Documents
  • Assisting the Chief
  • Being a leader in all situations
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Maverick was an average student in school, he was getting good grades and had great friends. When he was 17 years old he went to get enlisted into the military. He was doing very good in the military and had gotten a good rank. After that Maverick decided to go for something higher and something that he will get more population. So he decided to quit the military and instead become a police officer and he was a loved person in there. While doing his regular duties there were 2 times where he saved lives and got praised a lot for it, that even Site-56 noticed it. They were keeping an eye on Maverick to make sure he would be a good person to get in. And after a few days Site-56 offered him a job he couldn't reject.

Last edited:

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I am happy to inform you that your application has been Approved. Congratulations! Please contact me on discord so we can set up a meeting.
If you need assistance, please message me through here.
From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"

Reactions: Torch
Status
Not open for further replies.