Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91758515

Discord ID: torii#7022

Do you have a mic?
: Yes

What server are you applying for?: USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
First GM application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I do have a record of warns and one ban, however, most of the warns and the ban are quite old (7+ months).

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I was a Gamemaster on Lunar Networks CWRP.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Typically 1-3 hours/day

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I want to be a GM on the server because I think I can create enjoyable events. I would like to express my creativity, create and assist in events, help contribute to better the server community and I think it will be a fun experience overall to interact with the community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think I stand out because I have experience as a GM and have played a variety of Garry’s Mod gamemodes and experienced server events of all types which helps me with event ideas. I also have a lot of experience with sandbox and building dupes as well as experience using PAC3.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

“Motion”
1685651708520.png
Heavily inspired by the events in the 1960s, Nu-7 and DEA have been noticing strange orbs flying around Site-65 and Pinewood. They don’t move like any known aircraft and can’t be intercepted. During this UAP encounter, random doors begin faulting, turbines go off, lights flicker off and on and Site Command becomes aware that their warheads are offline and can’t be accessed for some reason. Foundation personnel will need to work together to create a weapon system (laser) to combat these orbs and hope no breaches occur during this time.

“The Guardian”
1685651708543.png
Local city council has issued the construction of new homes and facilities within Pinewood. However during construction, construction teams notice something odd in the town. There appears to be an anomalous entity lurking Pinewood, a statue that relocates on its own and is capable of communicating. Secure, contain, protect this entity and find out what it is.

“A Spill?”
1685651708555.png
An epidemic has hit the civilians of Pinewood and is taking a toll. The cause is unknown and the local populace can’t support itself. Just in case the cause was a lab leak, the Foundation decides to assist in order to keep the situation on the low and away from big media. The UN with the Foundation have created a medical research task force to help cure civilians and search for the cause.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

“Dilation”
4Vv43ekp8QVwL95So7Z8sb.jpg
A big boom is heard in the turbine room. MTF units respond and realize the Foundation is in great danger. Maintenance teams are scrambled but it doesn’t matter as sprites appear all around the facility and surface sucking everybody into the void. After exiting the void, players learn (thanks to the local populace) that this void has sent them to another time and in an old town named White Forest (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2799594582) which has now been infested with anomalous subjects. Players will need to cooperate with each other and investigate clues to find a way back home.

List an example mission for each of the following:
Foundation Staff: Investigate clues and find a way back home.
Nu-7/E-11/CI: Contain the anomalous subjects in White Forest.
A-1/O-1/UNGOC: Support and ensure the safety of Foundation staff.

Last edited:

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
-/+ Neutral support
-Nice job adding pictures, colors, and titles to your events
- Short responses
- VERY short missions

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @torii ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game master application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please get in contact with me or @Gregory so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.