Discord name: Truth#3663
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over two weeks now
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Truth
Civilian name: Fresh
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: No white lists other than medical license and RRT.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Never
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
In my time as an IA agent I have very much enjoyed my time role playing, and interacting with people all over the site. I have noticed IA is slightly lacking in role play, and feel like I could bring a great deal of role play with my arrival as an internal affairs ambassador. I have many ideas for creating new role playing opportunities and have expressed my feelings and ideas with the current IA directors and believe stepping into an ambassador position is an appropriate step to make at this time. I want to be able to coordinate with agents more easily and create fun and creative role playing opportunities with them, as well as with branches outside of IA. I feel personally connected with IA and those inside it and know that as an ambassador I would have the ability to be able to make it an amazing experience that people can remember long into the future. I feel like I have made a noticeable impact inside of IA already and have been recruited into internal legion, which is of course an honor in itself. It has given me more access and freedom to abilities I would not have as a regular IA agent, which have in return given me a lot more experience inside of IA as a whole. I feel like I would make an excellent addition to the IA leadership team in general.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I am extremely active, invested, and engaged with IA. I have no other plans outside of IA and won't be moving out of it any time soon, and can confidently say I will not be applying for ambassador and going MIA. I am always respectful to all personnel on site and very much believe that I already show qualities that an ambassador of internal affairs should show by default. I have amazing time effectiveness and am able to pump out high quality work within a more than reasonable timeframe. I'm a highly motivated and result-oriented worker, I always put 100% of my effort into everything I do and don't make promises I won't keep. I am more than confident in myself that I will be able to not only thrive but also impress as an ambassador of internal affairs. Due to my experience with my subdivision I have experience working at level 4 clearance and feel very comfortable working at such proficiency. I'm a team player and a natural leader and feel like this position much better suits me then my current position as an IA Agent, I know that I will demonstrate professionalism and diligence if promoted to internal affairs ambassador.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have thus far written over 10 different documents, those that have seen my documentation know that I can easily spend hours creating a well written and formatted document that will easily impress any reading it. Documents are one of the core reasons I joined IA; I can easily sit down and write out documents and very much enjoy doing so. A good document is not only detailed, and comprehensive, but is also accurate and
concise. I pride myself in writing well formatted documents that can easily convey information onto those reading it. I always make sure to check for unnecessary words and or sentences so I can easily and precisely get the point of the document and or the point I'm trying to get across.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The responsibility of internal affairs ambassador is to make sure agent's are being trained properly, and executing their duties appropriately. Of course above all it is our job to make sure we uphold the Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct, and Legal Codex at all times for all members of foundation personnel. Ambassador's are trusted with even more responsibility than a normal IA agent would have and should always be respectful and professional at all times. They should not only make sure IA agent's are doing their job properly but also mentoring them and helping them grow as an individual and providing opportunities for role play. Ambassadors should be working closely with their respective department directors to make sure the appropriate actions are always being taken, additionally they should be making sure to encompass other branches of the foundation into the role play that not only comes with enforcing the Code of Ethics and Conduct.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
Massive + support
+ good playtime
+ good knowledge
+ Amazing person great to work with
+ Extremely flexible when it comes to situations and always ready to lend a hand.

Reactions: Truth

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

Active
Professional
Mature
Does a great job leading or helping IL.

I think you’d do a good job as a Ambassador. Good luck with your application!

Asteria Silver

Sep 4, 2022
+Huge Support
  • Active.
  • Plenty of experience.
  • Plenty of server time.
  • Already made a good name and good reputation for themselves.
  • Does a damn good job in IA.

Best of luck brother.

Moros

Jan 8, 2023
Canada
+Support
Love this dude. I only ever see him on IA, and he is always doing the best he possibly can with the job.
Maturity, responsibility, and class. Oh and of course, a contagious smile.
Good luck on your application!

• Love

Florenzo

Dec 7, 2022
+Support
Great person he can help anyone with anything. He knows the CoC and the CoE well. This will be the best role for him in my opinion.

Blu

Nov 8, 2022

+Support

+Positive Interactions

+See you on a lot

I don't play IA but I am sure he would make a good ambassador

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
+++Support!!!
He is the perfect fit for the position. One of the best IA agents I have ever encountered around. Helpful in both IA and Intel departments and, overall, an incredibly mature guy. He is also quite funny and relaxed while on the server. A good candidate for IA Ambassador. I wish you all the luck in the world, Truth!

Unhappy

Dec 11, 2022
IA logo.png

Accepted
Your application to the Internal Affairs Ambassador team has been accepted, contact an in-game admin for your role and then Myself or Rummer for training. Thank you for your continued work and dedication to Internal Affairs.​

Status
Not open for further replies.