[USA] Tyrone "Skoobz" 22415 app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:525691612
Discord name: skoinksskoobs
For how long have you played on CN SCP: I have around 1,100 hours playtime in a span of 6 months
In what country are you located?: [USA]
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Tyrone "Skoobz" Tiggle
Civilian name: Tyrone Tiggle
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): [USA]
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP - 33, Total - 186 1699769802816.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF O-1 CSG [HOLDING]
Exec. Researcher [HOLDING]
CI-G [HOLDING[
DEA Senior Agent [ HOLDING]
SCP-096 [HOLDING]

Ethics Committee Assistant [HELD]
MTF E-11 CSG [HELD]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1x - MRDM ban [6 months ago] 1x - FailRP warn [ EXPIRED]
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I am suitable for SCP=22415. due to my experience with the more serious RP side of the server. I also have the SCP-096 white list showing that I understand the rules surrounding these whitelist SCP's and can play them properly without disrupting RP.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- The usual behavior of SCP-22415 is roaming the site. and completing tasks that are determined to be morally right, from healing those who have been hurt, to protecting people in harms way using its dimension. This also includes repelling SCP's from harming innocent people as this is morally right.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- The researchers, as they are not part of the current battle, and it is morally right to assist the non combative when in a position to do so. Assisting the non combative will not make the ongoing battle last longer, but will protect the lives of the innocent researchers.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- No in this situation you should NOT repel SCP-076, as repelling SCP-076 will most likely send the anomaly towards the researcher endangering their lives, and possibly getting them killed.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- Deny medical treatment and alert nearby combative, that a possible risk to the foundations safety is roaming around, while attempting to keep nearby non combatants away from the possibly hostile d class

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Tyrone
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Please Contact an Admin+ when SCP-22415 is released to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.