SCP-096 [HOLDING]
CI-G [HOLDING]
MTF E-11 CSG [HELD]

Ethics Committee Assistant [HELD]
DEA Senior Agent [HELD]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1X - MRDM ban [EXPIRED / 6 MONTHS AGO] 1X -FailRP warn [Expired]

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- I am applying for the role of Ethics Committee Member.
I am applying for the role of Ethics Committee Member, as I view this as the best step forward for myself. From my time in different Departments I have noticed several issues, and I believe with the role of Ethics Committee Member I will be able to further assist regiments in making much needed changes that wont only benefit one regiment but the entire site. I am applying because of the experiences I have had with the current Ethics Committee Members. I am applying because when I was a Senior Researcher that had the reputation of a Tiggle, Dalton, Mapper, and Peasant were there to assist me. The Ethics Committee was there for me at my lowest, and I feel this is a way to support the Committee that provided me with so much.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
I am the best candidate for the role of Ethics Committee Member because of the experience that I currently have.
From my time as an Exec. Researcher, I co-Founded the Chemical Research Board also known as CRB. From the creation of CRB I have worked closely with Site Administration, as well as members of Site Command. Further from my time as an Exec. Researcher, I understand testing Policies, and can accurately determine whether a document is following proper protocols.
From my time as an Omega-1 Operative, I have gained Leadership Experience, Increase Patience levels, and the ability to remain professional in all manor of situations from simply roaming around site to doing Tribunals on O5 [I was there for 2 of those.] My time as an Omega-1 Operatives shows my understanding of CoE as well as the CoC. I have further learned how Omega-1 and the Ethics Committee operate on a daily basis.
From my time as a Ethics Committee Assistant I learned how to remain Friendly and Approachable, while remaining professional. While I was not a Ethics Committee Assistant for a long period of time, the position shows that I have a understanding of the CoE as well as the CoC. The Position of Ethics Committee Assistant shows that I understand the Global Hierarchy, and can remain professional and and friendly while under Ethics Orders.
My time as a DEA Senior Agent, as well as a Special Agent while short, shows that I understand relations with External GOI and understand how to improve relations. Further my time as DEA shows that I know how to remain friendly with GOI while they are on site and remain professional while interacting with External GOI.
My Time as a MTF E-11 CSG shows that I have a understanding of the Current SCP's on site, and can remain professional while interacting with different groups such as Researchers, D class, and Gensec. The duties of E-11 taught me to be professional even when bored, remain Friendly while upholding protocols, and further demonstrates my knowledge of current containment procedures.
My time in MTF O-1, MTF E-11, CI, Research, and DEA further shows that I have leadership capabilities. I have NCO experience as well as CO experience further demonstrating my knowledge of the RP on Site-65. I have experience with writing documentation from my time as a Ethics Committee Assistant, and from my time as a Executive Researcher. I currently have 11 Excellent graded research Documents further showing that I understand proper formatting when it comes to documents.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
Authorization of Advanced Armory during breaches,
Approval of the D class work program in place of Assistants and Site Administration.
Detonation of the Nuclear Warhead when the site has been overrun by SCPs
Holding Tribunals for CL4 when needed.
Approval for testing in the instance it requires Ethics such as SCP-008, or Termination Attempts.
Management of Omega-1 and Assistants.
Providing new orders for Omega-1 and Assistants.
Management of the Department of Internal Affairs.
Changes to the Code of Ethics.
External Relations with GOI
Assisting the Chairman with the appointment of the Omega-1 Commander.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
Assisting the Ethics Committee Chairman with the decision of ECM Applications
Accepting or Denying Ethics Committee Assistant applications.
Assisting the Ethics Committee Chairman with making decisions regarding the Director of Internal Affairs.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
+ Support active, follows ethics probably, does good work & has paperwork experience with Executive best of luck

Reactions: Tyrone

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
-Support

You're a good special agent don't get me wrong but I haven't seen anything from you that shows you're a good fit for a CL5 position. I suggest reaching higher in O-1 and overall just gathering more Sr.Cl4 experience before applying for Site Command.

“Striker”

Aug 24, 2023
-/+ Support (leaning to +Support)

Tyrone is a cool dude and I think he is a good pick at ECM. Has done great things in the Department of Research. (Get more evil experience and you got a higher chance of getting it)

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
+/- Support

Skoobz i love ya but you need greater Sr. CL4 experience. Hit Major or something for like a month or more and do good and you got it next time. Either way good luck.

Snavier

May 5, 2023
+/- SUPPORT

I do believe you hold a good opportunity to be a good Ethics Com. Member but I must agree with others here to see that you need a tad more experience. Don't get me wrong, I do not hold any positions and I do not want to, but I trust you enough for you to WORK on such experience.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
-Support
- No Sr Cl4 experience.

• Haha
Reactions: blixer