[USA] Tyrone Tiggles Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):STEAM_0:0:525691612

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): "1 week 4 days 4 hours"

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Tyrone Tiggle, E11 - CPL

Chaos name (include your rank): TyroneTiggle.. - CI-A

Civilian name: Tyrone Tiggle!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:525691612

Discord ID (name#0000): skoinksskoobs

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I have a mic!

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received one mass RDM ban, from when I was newer, and did not take the server as serious as I do now.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I do not currently have any staff experience.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I do have experience with serious RP, I am currently a EPSILON 11 NCO, and I play the research department a lot, and I've spent smaller amounts of time on DEA/IA.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can easily be on 3-12 hours depending on the day, I am consistently active from 8-12 hours at a time!

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I would like to join the staff team because of my experience in the research department, Helping people feels good, and I figure that if I become a staff member, I can help more people on a wider scale, in the short time that I have been on the server, the community has grown on me, and I see this as an opportunity to give back to the community that has given me so much support, and encouragement in the past. This server has helped me develop into a more understand and patient person overall, and I think that its my turn to support the community that has lifted me up so far.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I feel I'm fit to be a staff member, with my extended period of time on the server, I believe that I have come to an understanding with the rules, I have come to enjoy serious RP, and wish to help others find that same joy that I find on the server. Whilst I do have a MRDM ban, as bad as MRDM is, and how negatively it affects the server, I feel that this can be used as a prime example that I have come to an understanding of the rules that apply in the server, with that being said, I view this as a way to right my wrong to the server, but instead dedicate myself to helping the server grow in a meaningful way.

Last edited:

MonsterGaming

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jul 29, 2022
+Support
+Good playtime
+This Guy is awesome to talk to, He is really friendly!

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Denied

Dear Tiggle,

Thank you for submitting a staff application. However, we regret to inform you that, based on your application and our current criteria, we are unable to accept you as a staff member at this time. The decision is primarily influenced by previous instances of poor staff experience and, additionally, the fact that your MRDM ban has not yet expired. MRDM incidents have a severe adverse impact on the server and are subject to serious consequences.

You are welcome to re-apply after a period of two weeks from now.​

Status
Not open for further replies.