[USA] Tyrone's 2nd exec app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:525691612
Discord name: skoinksskoobs
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I currently have 449 hours of gameplay (according to the 1 year achievement)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Tyrone [FR-8]
Civilian name: Tyrone Tiggle!
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF-E11 CPL, CI-B, SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have one MRDM ban.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I am applying for exec researcher as I wish to expand upon my opportunities within the Research department, get new gameplay experiences, and support the Research community promoting others to come up with new and exciting tests, and cross tests.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I believe that I am fit to become an executive researcher as I have spent most of my total gameplay on Research, between helping other researchers with their tests, waiting for breaches to end, and the casual conversations that I've had on research, I believe that I've come to understand what the Research team needs, and how I think I can apply the fixes that I currently believe will work. I would also like to mention my time in MTF - E11 and how it shows that I have an understanding of the SCP's and how researchers conduct themselves at checkpoint. As a member of MTF-E11 I believe I have spotted some issues, and these issues are leading to frustration within the research department. I would also like to mention that since I am in e11 and I have to deal with many trouble researchers daily, I believe that this shows my level of patience, and understanding to members of research, and further shows how I can assist both newer and more experienced researchers with their day to day task. With my extensive time in MTF-E11, I have come to an understanding about which cross tests could lead to a breach and which ones wont, such as a cross test between SCP-096, and SCP-012 which would most likely end in a breach, as SCP-096 would be in LCZ without a bucket.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I currently have 11 excellent graded documents, of which include SCP'S - 076, 096, 008, 008 / 035 CROSS TEST, 914, 939, 035, 049, 079, 682, and 106. Excellent grade documents are determined by proper formatting, detailed information regarding the SCP, and the results / conclusion
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the Executive Researcher are very defined, as more being a role model for both new and experienced members of research, another important job is grading documents, and if a document doesn't meet the criteria for excellent then guide the researcher, and explain what makes a excellent graded document. More of the Executive researchers job include signing or rejecting cross testing documents, and sampling documents, for various reasons. Some of these tests may just be straight unsafe, unethical, or definitely leading to a breach, or it could be a more simple reason such as the researcher having bad intentions for the samples, such as selling them to tech experts, or misusing them, such as drinking SCP-106's blood to escape from IA.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ExplQtfAsRJrJ1c2LMxWzkbv3msHkhnzapDVJjayZhE/edit

Reactions: James Tiny shepard

Banana

Jun 15, 2023
+Support
Has made multiple excellent level docs
Active on both E-11 and Research

Reactions: Tyrone

Bubbles

Aug 18, 2022
+Support
Does a lot successful 008 tests
Good Activity

Last edited:

Adagio

Apr 9, 2023
-Support
+Application is decent
-I have no good experiences with you as a researcher
-Every time I have seen you as a researcher has been you minging or requiring me to deal with you breaking protocols

Snowson

Jun 20, 2023
+Support
Reformed in a lot of ways since his previous application, I have had mostly positive experiences with Tyrone in recent history.

Mark Smith

Apr 25, 2023
+Support

Have seen him do great work both as an E-11 and as a researcher, would be a great addition to the exec team.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Support

Has REALLY worked on himself and for the past month has been doing amazing S-tier research tests! Very very well deserved!

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

3AqdDN2NwDXkKffJRvcXxRp4ztaF7R4NnWTGi5gZf0TuDgecDXLEr926Y24kK3kSAUN7junqx6DdXeV-3dAb-Jfog8mUQORJNOL84nG1Dm-xCuqzb7p-pA4kwv34GOHFDCd2Qn_LMM_oNKOPumGqTg

Greetings, Tyrone!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been elevated to an interview!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) to receive your interview!​

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

rez3dafuqdJf2MXhhi2JgPLyP6qL11hmosvcE8GOaZVmQXM8n_l3hsDIJ96iSILlF278pSqRrpCZRj7YeQnp2f3UGh7OPslYDsjWxKznLazbYd6lWhNG5jENjC9eBtZ68hNBPTPRb7nO7MKd9n9cKQ

Greetings, Tyrone!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated!

Upon review, your application has been accepted!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) to receive your training/onboarding.

You may contact your local RAISA Officer (server staff) for your credentials. (whitelist)​

Status
Not open for further replies.