Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held- E-11(SPC)x2, Nu-7(LNCL)
Holding- Executive Researcher, Consultant, ECA, CI-B
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
I am applying for DoM because I have a genuine love for the department. I also know that I have the aspirations and goals needed to properly run and drive the entirety of the medical department. I love the team involved with medical and truly would love to enhance my abilities in terms of more ability to drive the department, and I truly think medical is given a bad stereotype and I would love to change it.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
I am suitable for the following reasons,

Experience- I have more than enough prior experience that the role of DOM requires, with my Executive background I have acquired the experience with leading lower-level personnel and guiding them to be the best and better the department. I also have gained a TON of experience with administration while on both Executive and Consultant. Furthermore, I have gained a ton of knowledge within the medical department and the people within it, I have enjoyed working with and would be ecstatic to help them further and be willing to do whatever required of me to ensure the medical department thrives and flourishes. Finally, with my brief time as ECA I have learned even more crucial experience on how to lead and direct personnel and enjoy doing it beyond description.

Drive/ambition- I love the medical department and would like nothing more than to see it flourish and prosper. Also, I have a undying respect for the standing leadership of medical and I myself love hearing their ideas and helping make these aspirations a reality. Following this, I myself have many ideas and dreams that I truly believe can better the department and drive it in the right direction. Finally, I know I have the want for the department and the love for it purely to see the department grow.

Work- While consultant I have done plenty of work for the standing DoM's and already use and apply the knowledge and abilities given to me through them through the way I both carry myself and apply my medical knowledge to my work, I myself have rewritten many documents and have work with other departments to both improve relations but also improve the medical department as a whole.

-

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
- The Director of Medicine must lead and manage the consultant team through changes in policy, meetings, and overall assisting them where needed while also helping the department as a whole. DoM also helps drive the department in the best direction possible and that assists the lower personnel best. DoM's must be capable of approving and denying applications of consultants. Overall, DoM(being the highest position in medical) is there to ensure that the department runs smoothly and efficiently both practically and administratively.
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The following lore is a continuation of my consultant lore due to the character being the same,

-
growing up in the small town of Dawson City, Yukon, Canada CODE NAME "Unit" grew up following in his fathers footsteps, though some including unit may consider it his shadow, as a doctor where he seen many small superficial wounds and sprains. Though that all changed when the war began. Filled with spirit and being the ripe age of 27 Unit felt it his duty to enlist and fight as a combat medic. He and his regiment (48th Highlanders of Canada) specialized in quick strikes and retreats. Due to this his regiment saw some of the harshest fighting of the war. Luckly the regiment had three extremely capable medics, Unit, Otis, and Jack. All of which was absolute best friends. who single handedly saved the lives of all the members thrice times over. However not all could be saved and in their last moments Unit was there, this took a major toll on the young fighter who began questioning why he had to watch some of his closest friends die in front of his own eyes knowing there was nothing he could do to change their fate other than comfort them. However, Luckly for Unit his best friends Jack and Otis still remained at his side. Unfortunately, no one is invincible, Unit quickly learned this as at the battle of "Kings point" his platoon came under heavy fire from a planned ambush and in the hail of bullets Otis was struck in the lower thigh and upper torso. Jack realizing his peril sprang into action a full 38 meters away, dodging bullets, explosions, and fellow soldiers before making at his friend's side. Unit by this time had patched up a new enlisted and turned to see his friend being patched up and began making his way towards the pair. Before a Bright light almost godlike flashed at a point of singularity right at their feet then BOOM. Unit was then awoken in a high-state facility with only the recollection of his friends being caught up in an explosion by an unknown third party, unknowing if they are alive. Once he completely came to his surroundings 3 men in sharp dressed suits approached his hospital bed and spoke of an accident. Following this event Unit displayed no strong emotions other than an unshaken desire for ethics and morals. it wasn't until 5 years after the events he was asked to be a part of "Something bigger than himself" caring not for his own life he was administered a liquid and all recollection of the past events were erased. This erasing caused more than his memories to fade, So did his compassion for the simple things. Rather, he obtained a colder outlook on the department. Many viewed this new found emotion coming from him to be outrageous due to the previous sweet nature and overall fun personality just..... disappearing and being replaced with a cold care only for the betterment of his department and their patients and staff. Noone else, until 6 men blacked out suits, briefcases, and shining watches asked the "cold" consultant to be the next head.

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+Major Support
-Active
-Great leader
-Has Cl4 experiance
-Great guy

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+Major Support

Unit has the passion behind making a department function properly - he possesses CL4 experience for a good period of time, and has been responsible with his roles in Research, Medical, and ECA. He has been involved with administrative works in Research, and has provided valuable input in shaping the Research Department, which is important in a Director role. He'll make an amazing candidate for DoM in leading the department towards greatness!

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
+support
The amount of work and passion this man puts into all he does is unreal! Ever since he became a consultant I have heard of the work he’s been trying to do to help this department the best he can. Definitely deserves the role!

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
+Support
- within a short time of being with Medical he has reworked many documents and been a good member of the department

Asp

May 17, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: "Unit" Gaudy
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Unit. Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.