Not open for further replies.

Voxis

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 2, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): IC3_M4N

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 63 total (2 days & 15 hours)

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Voxis / Locust

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: Bada

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53787030

Discord ID (name#0000): voxis.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?: Anywhere from 6 - 12. Just depends on whats going on with my days off.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to become a member of staff for this server because of the amount of interest I have in the community and also due to the amount of time I am willing to invest into the server. The saying of "every journey begins with a single step" can be applied in this scenario as a staff career starts somewhere. I would like to help take stress away from staff by being on the job and available when needed, as I am a person who likes being a helping hand in every way possible. If staff were having issues I could always talk to them and assist them in any way possible (we've all had our stressful days).

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have 5+ years of staffing experience as a whole, and I can adapt to new things very quickly alongside stressful scenarios. Being able to multi-task is a specialty of mine as I've been doing it for longer than I can remember. I can also fill a "mentor" role of sorts over time as I am someone who likes to push others to strive and do their best at all times. I'm also able to make split-second decisions that are logical and rational while not having any major issues or concerns. I'm also extremely level headed and can handle all types of scenarios without losing my cool. I'm also extremely thorough. Evidence given for a sit will be looked at in the finest detail possible and nothing is ever overlooked.

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 1, 2024
only need screenshots of the warns which do /warnings, and do !vtime in the chat for the Vtime screen shoot other than that
+Support
-has passed experience and 5 years of it
-can be active
-no warnings

Voxis

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 2, 2024
Here is an image with /warnings menu and vtime menu (with updated playtime) :)
20240315001512_1.jpg

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
+support future SL member (please let me know 5 months from now if i was right or not)

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
+Support

Nice Person:
No warns:
past experience:
can be active:

Curvy

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Nov 22, 2022
+ Support
+ Pretty Active
+ No Recent Punishments.
+ Previous Experience.
+ Good amount of effort put into the application.

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello @Voxis!
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly for assistance on Discord at .Kore.

Status
Not open for further replies.