[USA] Walter Unrich IA Director Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Unrich

Feb 9, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:461543746

Discord name: Heyola 2.0#5475

For how long have you played on CG SCP: January 5th 2023

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT +0

Character name(s): Walter Unrich

Civilian name: Alan Unrich

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: I do.

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA Ambassador [4+ Months]

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.

-

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I wish to become a Director of Internal Affairs, because, I feel as if I'm ready to lead this department forward, I am applying, because I believe that I am ready to move up into this role, from Internal Affairs Ambassador, after long dedication, which I have enjoyed, it has came to me that I am ready for more, ready to learn and experience more than my previous roles in Internal Affairs, by applying, I will achieve this, my time in IA has not came to an end yet, and it will not come to an end for months to come, I have many Ideas that I constantly come up with, that would smooth/help the running of IA's day to day operations, this role would allow these Ideas too take place, I enjoy IA, and I've always been IA.
-

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I come with 7 months of Internal Affairs experience. My time within Internal Affairs, started with my first day joining the server, being an IA Operative, I enjoyed it. I knew that this work was my Specialty in some ways, “Enforcement” comes naturally to me, and so does leadership. I understood that I needed to learn this role inside out, to make it to Ambassador, I took charge of many situations, showed my Love and Compassion for Internal Affairs, My Loyalty for Internal Affairs grew naturally, because this is what I enjoyed doing. Reaching Ambassador, my leadership skills grew, my knowledge grew, I came to almost perfect my job within IA as a Administrative person, my ability to sway an outcome, my ability to understand, learn and spread my knowledge for all other IA, always helping my Fellow Ambassadors and Agents in need, I have never turned someone down in IA who needed my help, I always provided my expertise, always protecting those in IA, willing to stand at Tribunal, beside my fellow Ambassadors if needed, I believe I am Suitable for DoIA, because I have the lengthy Experience of Internal Affairs Ambassador, I have many great Ideas for Internal Affairs, I do many things for the benefit of Internal Affairs, I am Dedicated, Active, and Loyal to Internal Affairs as a whole, making me a perfect Candidate for this role.
-

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
Director of Internal Affairs is responsible for Overseeing the department, ensuring the Efficiency of Administrative personnel is kept to the highest standard possible, this is done by enforcing the creation, and distribution of their Duties is in order, they ensure this remains on a fine standard, nothing short of Perfection in most cases, Another duty of DoIA, would be the Creation, Maintenance, and refinement of documents within the department of Internal Affairs, ensuring this too, is stating correct up-to-date information.
Directors of Internal Affairs also have the power to initiate a Tribunal, meaning they have the power to start the process of a Tribunal, this includes being a judge. [Cases not involving IA] Being Director also includes the task of being an External Figure head for IA, for public relations purpose, meaning they must ensure a somewhat relationship with other departments of the Foundation. Directors do also have final says on Ambassador Apps, since they are the one solely responsible for Denying/Accepting new Ambassadors of IA. This being said, A Director of Internal Affairs is solely responsible for what happens within their department, they have the power and responsibility to wield that power to change what happens within the department, for the betterment of their Operations across Site.
-

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Biography/Before Foundation.

Walter Alan Unrich is an Inspirer, Inspiring those to become a better version of themselves, his Key Initiative in situations that need him never seems to faulter, he loves a good lecture, especially when it feeds his strive for knowledge and personal Growth, he is a man of Strong Values on what makes him, HIM, in a room, you will notice him, and he will stand out as someone who is different from the rest, with this being said, he is private about himself, and his past, No one really knows where he truly came from, but his Birth place lies within Northern Ireland, Born and Raised, his arrival within Canada is striked as Unknown, with his Career at the Foundation being the only thing attaching him to his whereabouts in Canada, he stands at 6,4, weighing around 113 Kilos, Hazel Eyes with a Dense but partly refined body, Short Brown hair, Bearded Jawline, his cheeks being slightly marked from that of a scolding knife.

Time within Foundation.
Walter Alan Unrich, enlisted within the Foundation, within the Department of Internal Affairs, his keen eye for Disobedience, his ability to spot a mistake within regulations, made him a perfect candidate for Internal Affairs, endeavoring into what he enjoyed, as an Operative, his independent ability to enforce what was right, was astonishing, seen by many, his knowledge grew with experience, learning everything necessary, and far beyond that, this, leading to his interest in the Role of Ambassador, a new rank he had his eye on, he knew, understood, and took on the task of IA Ambassador with no doubts and regrets, flourishing in this new position, his leadership skills, his initiative to help others, pushing IA to the limits, his motives were the motives of the Internal Affairs, his duty was to deliver that, of what was expected of him, long hours, hefty debates, and many many duties later, it was time for the spot of Director, he felt ready than ever, his Experience made him a key Candidate.

Director of Internal Affairs. He's made it, and his new story begins.

Florenzo

Dec 7, 2022
+Support
Walter is a great person that is able to help almost anyone. He has been an ambassador for a long time, and he has learned throughout his cerrer as a Ambassadors. Walter was always the person who I came up to for questions he is very skilled with RP.
-Sighed "Florenzo"

[Former] Ethics Assistant
[Current] Medical Consultant

• Love
Reactions: Walter Unrich

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+Major support
-active
-mains IA
-Great guy
-good leader
-It's this guy
-friendly guy to talk to
-best choice for Director

-Has done amazing work in IA from what I've seen

• Love
Reactions: Walter Unrich

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022

+Support

-Literally one of the founding fathers of the DIA
-Has implemented new violations to the Legal Codex
-Plenty of ambassador experience
-Easy to work with
-Respectful

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Massive Support
-Helped me when I was new to agent
-Long time IA Ambassador and a great one
-Top 3 Ambassadors

-Was one of the best Candidates for last applications
(PS there was 3 really good picks for IA Director, so I didn't + any )

Aaron Richards

May 5, 2023
+Massive Support
Always Available to assist with IA Business
Active on Site
Experience as CL4
Helped when I was a Mere Agent

Goodluck Walter *Tips Fedora*

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Chairman Randal Murphy

==========================================================================================================

Трибунал.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Walter.

In regards to your application for
DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR: INTERNAL AFFAIRS, after Committee Vote; your application has been accepted.

Please contact the Chairman at his email address for questions. (asomeJFK#7561)

Status
Not open for further replies.